The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

I know you're still dealing with the trauma from last night but could you unpack how this young man has swallowed the red pill?
Not really surprised about this, there was something always off about dude

The way he was talking about Covid and some other comments he made kinda made me think mans was wearing Chelsea boots and going down the red pill rabbit hole

Brahs, father your sons properly so they don't end up as fragile men

Card this weekend should have fans. Heavyweight main event to determine real number one contender
Fully agree with this but at the same time understand that it's Blaydes/Pavlovich and neither are really crowd favorites at this point. Still though can Seattle get at least a fight night??? I'm sure ticket prices would be insane if it was at Climate Pledge regardless (still hate that damn name lol).

Meanwhile the TUF winner, Usman's bro is on the prelims. Don't expect him to go very far in the UFC's HW division but they could at least put him on the main card of a Fight Night!

Not really surprised about this, there was something always off about dude

The way he was talking about Covid and some other comments he made kinda made me think mans was wearing Chelsea boots and going down the red pill rabbit hole

Brahs, father your sons properly so they don't end up as fragile men
I don't understand why his pearls are getting clutched over these "woke" topics like diversity, critical race theory, feminism, modern dating, etc.
Meanwhile the TUF winner, Usman's bro is on the prelims. Don't expect him to go very far in the UFC's HW division but they could at least put him on the main card of a Fight Night!
Usman's brother is 33...

His window is not going to be big. He doesn't seem to have the wrestling bases his brother does. And he doesn't have a boxing, kick boxing, etc striking base.

Remember...he said women would never fight in the UFC?

Where is Ari Emanuel to put a leash or muzzle on this president?

Usman's brother is 33...

His window is not going to be big. He doesn't seem to have the wrestling bases his brother does. And he doesn't have a boxing, kick boxing, etc striking base.
Oh I get that but he's still younger bro of a former champ + TUF winner. I also know I'm in the large minority that still watches TUF. Though new life could be breathed in with the upcoming season (McGregor/Chandler coaching) that's going to be on regular ESPN. By time it starts airing in late May NBA playoffs will be almost over so they shouldn't have to worry about scheduling constraints with no college football, basketball or other major sports at the time.

Last edited:
I can't do TUF. I draw the line at these fight nights.

It would be awesome if a new Usman made noise, especially in the the most prestigious division (though we all know BW or LW is the most skilled). HW is one of the most shallowest division. And if Jon is telling the truth, the division will be shallow once he and Stipe leave. But Blaydes (who fights this week), Aspinal, and maybe a resurgent Gane could rise to the top.

I can't do TUF. I draw the line at these fight nights.

It would be awesome if a new Usman made noise, especially in the the most prestigious division (though we all know BW or LW is the most skilled). HW is one of the most shallowest division. And if Jon is telling the truth, the division will be shallow once he and Stipe leave. But Blaydes (who fights this week), Aspinal, and maybe a resurgent Gane could rise to the top.

I would strongly recommend you tune into contender series next time it’s on. Sometimes it’s the best fights because everyone is hungry for ufc contract.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of these dudes learn the hard way

What’s the point in even having a manager if they’re not gonna help you with stuff like this

What does Dana have on everyone that he remains unchecked?
ESPN scared to criticize him, Ari not reigning him in, the fact he's on video slapping his wife and literally nothing happened is mind boggling.
This dude must have nudes of everyone's wives.

What’s the point of belal and burns fighting each other on short notice if Colby already has title shot and Leon not gonna fight until the fall?

What’s the point of belal and burns fighting each other on short notice if Colby already has title shot and Leon not gonna fight until the fall?
Keeps division moving at least. But yea I'm fine with them waiting til the summer or so to make it. 288 looking like an old Fox FN where they use to sprinkle in title fights from time to time.

Burns/belal fighting on short notice just sounds like they’re fighting to try and avoid shavkat. Whoever looses is food to him

Yup, Ali is stealing money from a lot of these guys man

Damb shame
Beniel has to be a weird guy or Ali trying to avoid derailing the Islam train.

Edit: Not sure why Dariush absolutely has to fight Chucky Olives. Or Belal and Shavkat have to fight. Now Alex has to fight rando 205er. Dude is a stud and could easily get in there with Jamahal Hill.

What does Dana have on everyone that he remains unchecked?
ESPN scared to criticize him, Ari not reigning him in, the fact he's on video slapping his wife and literally nothing happened is mind boggling.
This dude must have nudes of everyone's wives.
He's been the driving force of the UFC. We wouldn't be where we are today without him. Same for Vinny Mac. It's weird that WME has these two gentlemen who have been mired in controversy recently on their payroll. But I guess you can't let controversy, ethics, or morals get in the way of business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom