The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Idc what anyone says, Jones goes out there and smokes stipe it makes Jones vs Francis that much bigger. Easily over a million ppv buys

This is taking into account Francis is on the sideline the whole time and hasn’t fought in another organization

290 card looks solid with great scraps from top to bottom. Missing that major headliner like Izzy or Jones but no complaints here.

289 on the other hand, not jazzed about the main and really only looking forward to the co main with Benny/Charles. Rest of card is rough on paper though Ige-Landwehr could be fun.

Dana better bring dem to catch me. Not paying for that lackluster card. Definitely ESPN or ABC level card.

I still want to know what a big number is for the last year?

And, I agree, Francis versus Jon is probably the biggest fight they can make. Francis' name would've grown more with that fight.

Damb, Brian Campbell brought up a real point today: the ufc is loading more and more cards with no names/contender series guys managed all by the same handful of managers

Basically these managers are in bed with Dana and are gatekeeping in a sense

I don’t know how much that’s impacting overall but I knew with the increase of events that they’re using any and everybody to fill them

I don't think Dana will ever bring Francis back.

Seems personal at this point, Dana gets a deal done with everyone....so the fact they couldn't come to terms (wild) leads me to believe Dana just don't want to do business with the guy at all now.

He may not be as big a draw, but Stipe is the bigger challenge for the goat anyway. He's a complete fighter.

Francis is more of a spectacle.

Seems personal at this point, Dana gets a deal done with everyone....so the fact they couldn't come to terms (wild) leads me to believe Dana just don't want to do business with the guy at all now.

He may not be as big a draw, but Stipe is the bigger challenge for the goat anyway. He's a complete fighter.

Didn't he get rid of his manager recently? I could see that helping if he wants to return since from what I remember Dana didn't like him.

If Dana did business with Jon Jones, Tito Ortiz, Randy Couture, the Diaz Brothers, etc.

If it makes $$$, he’ll bring Francis back.

That Capt Eric A Moreno/Henry story. He is blaming the UFC. Moreno blames Henry. But it was his fault for trying to be strategic with then TUF picks.

I low key can’t see how they’d make that fight. Might as well make Khamzat/Colby then.

And Colby trolling Ali Abdelasleeze and his camp.

Back
Top Bottom