The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Feel like I’ve been in the twilight zone with this cejudo loss. People saying he won, dj saying he won and this other bs lol

It’s a silly reason. People don’t respect the butterfly effect. If Aljo was fighting under One Championship Rules, I’m certain he wouldn’t have put himself in a position to get kneed in the head after his failed takedown attempts.

Feel like I’ve been in the twilight zone with this cejudo loss. People saying he won, dj saying he won and this other bs lol
DJ and Henry are bosom buddies now. So of course, he's going to cape for him, especially with each other doing reaction videos to their last fights.
It’s a silly reason. People don’t respect the butterfly effect. If Aljo was fighting under One Championship Rules, I’m certain he wouldn’t have put himself in a position to get kneed in the head after his failed takedown attempts.
If this was one rules, Aljo would have gotten KO'd like DJ did. And Yan wouldn't have ever lost his belt.

DJ and Henry are bosom buddies now. So of course, he's going to cape for him, especially with each other doing reaction videos to their last fights.

If this was one rules, Aljo would have gotten KO'd like DJ did. And Yan wouldn't have ever lost his belt.
If aljo and yan would have both fought under the agreement of one rules that position may have never happened, or just in general a fight could play out so many different ways

Can’t really look at fights like that and dj is too smart to say some stupid **** like this, friends or not

DJ be saying stupid ish all the time. We need to stop having high expectations for the fighters and their behavior, opinions, views, etc.

Having said that, he's definitely #3 or #4 on the GOAT list.

Well there’s a difference between Strickland, colby etc saying some off the cuff weird troll stuff and an analytical brainiac such as cruz, dj, felder, etc

The latter group deserve to be heard and discussed

Welp, the UFC card starts in a few hours. There's some decent fights on here

I'll check for Garry to see if he's ready for Rodriguez, was the one fight I was looking forward the entire weekend

Primus vs Usman aint all that exciting to me- just get to AJ vs Usman pls

Fabian Edwards is also kinda meh to me

How do you think Garry does today?
Saw Rodriguez was like a +300, seems wild

Garry's been a mixed bag, it's no telling what will happen today. And that's why I love MMA

Garry defensively scares me, similar to Du Plessis

Rodriguez seems as game as anyone but he's also 36. Still, throwing money on him would be pretty sensible tbh

Back
Top Bottom