The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bro mmafighting put the fan brawl front and center of their home page

I’m dying

If you that dudes friends how you even talk about what happened. Like bruh you got destroyed and then as friends you didn’t even help him

I cant be in a friend group like that lol

1717437818847.jpeg

Watch us find out Dana/UFC didn't want to give Conor any extra bread for this presser and his team couldn't come to terms so just said they are out. It definitely wouldn't surprise me as we've seen UFC likes to announce fights that haven't been signed by both parties beforehand.

Finishing up the mmafighting post show …
Jed brought up a good point to prove my eye test : Leon Edwards doesn’t really put his foot on the gas

In his 3 title fights which all went to decision, he’s at 15 strikes landed per round

I just don’t like his style and it is passive as hell and boring as hell

I stg Belal can win this if he just doesn’t fight too safe

This is why I also give Islam a good chance to beat Leon. But I do feel Islam should fight Arman first

Obstacles huh, this is likely business related like not letting him promote his stout/whiskey, clothing line, appearance fee or something along those lines.

I absolutely hate it when fighters from big teams say they refuse to fight their teammates.

It's BS.

They want to enjoy the advantage of training with all those guys, but not have to fight them?

Guys from smaller camps don't have that luxury.

Back
Top Bottom