The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Leon never been a draw and besides his headkick KO you'd be hard pressed to find exciting highlights of his. He should focus on the Belal fight and Shavkat looming as well.

I just looked up Shavkat last fight. I totally forgot he fought Wonderboy.

I remember how he beat ol Geoff Neal. I’d probably say Khamzat is a more rightful #1 contender but they haven’t done anything with his win over Gilbert Burns.

Not sure if Leon will really have a rightful dance partner at WW IF he beats Belal. So I’m not against Islam fighting him IF he fights Arman and wins.

I’m also surprised arman is such a huge underdog against Islam
Considering the momentum Arman has got now
I was excited for the Khalil Roundtree versus Jamahal Hill fight. And the Robert Whitaker/Khamzat fight.

But Arman/Islam is another big fight. If wrestling is nullified a la Usman/Covington, who wins the fight on the feet? Or do they try to take it there? And will the Georgian show a chin the Dagestani wrestling?

I still maintain that is probably the best Dustin has ever looked.

I know he may retire but I think he could hang or beat Colby possibly. And then there’s the Nate Diaz fight.

I still maintain that is probably the best Dustin has ever looked.

I know he may retire but I think he could hang or beat Colby possibly. And then there’s the Nate Diaz fight.
Defensively probably the best

Offensively I don’t think so, he looked tired most of the fight and punches weren’t really that snappy. He caught Islam with a great elbow tho

Overall I would say these are the contenders

Justin, Eddie Max performances and they were consecutive too

TKO really going to let the Conor train roll by? UFC might not care but I feel like Ari and co. Says differently.

Woah this weekend a crazy good card
IMG_3802.png

Back
Top Bottom