The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

In (Stephen A Smith voice) hold up hold up.

So Dustin Diamond Porter just didn’t go five rounds with Islam?

Islam was 5 of 16 on Takedowns. Islam is a much better wrestler than Colby. He’s also a formidable striker. It’s a 50/50 with him. Very dangerous since he can catch you with a good takedown and smother you. Or fake it or feint and Volk you.

I think the reason why Colby COULD smother Dustin is the size advantage. If I were Dustin, I’d do a catch weight of 165. I’d also say Colby prior to the Edward’s fight had elite cardio. But we don’t know what Colby will show up. Has Father Time affected him? He’s also coming off an injury. The betting odds would have to be close.

Beautiful Ballers knows about Baby Shark

7glboyq78v4c1.gif

Definitely deserving of a big name, I can see the UFC fast tracking him at this point in his career...

He's older, has a wealth of experience and currently in prime.

shades of Pereira in terms of their career paths

If Shaheen is indeed moving over to Ariel's new platform that's a huge loss for MMA Fighting. I'm looking forward to Uncrowned but hope MMA Fighting continues to do great things moving forward also.

I listened to BTL. He’s definitely going somewhere. Where? It’s a mystery.

It was like that way for the RingerMMA show. Their last one occurred the day after the last fight night. They said it was their last but they didn’t say much more except Troy Farkus (sp) was staying with the Ringer. And Ariel had already announced the Crack was coming too (since it was on his YouTube channel).

Back
Top Bottom