The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Honestly, HW will be in shambles when he retires. The only division worse than HW is women's bantamweight lol. HW is followed by LHW.

IF Alex were to beat the winner of Rakic/Ankalaev then he would have cleaned LHW out. We'd just be getting rematches or questioning the choices like we did this past weekend.

Tommie Boy is in a similar situation, Gane is really the only person he hasn't beaten on the road to interim. Almeida got derailed with his last loss.

I think that's why the timing of Alex/Tom is dependent of fall/winter FY24. From what I hear, they're going to begin stacking their PPVs and promoting again to ensure they can raise the price on their next streaming deal.

Magomed Ankalaev is the top contender and probably biggest challenger at LHW.

His fight with Rakic is in a few weeks.

So they could legitimately setup a title fight for March. But...what's more important to the UFC? A LHW title fight or Poatan challenging for his third title/weight division.
Tbh at the rate pereira is at , I wouldn’t be surprised if he saves another card this year 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom