The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

lol , silva still submitted him and then tko'd him in the second fight . As long as u get the job done that's all that matters and if you finish the fight then more credit should be given to the winner .

sure im not saying silva didnt win. I intentionally didnt say anything about his second fight, cmon man yall aint cmon man yall aint reading.

lol yall worse than sherdoggers

Last edited:
sure im not saying silva didnt win. I intentionally didnt say anything about his second fight, cmon man yall aint reading.

lol yall worse than sherdoggers
This ***** mad when he got legit answers to his ramblings

You thinkin you droppin some knowledge? 
laugh.gif

im just looking for stimulating conversation, this is a FORUM.

do you know the concept of a forum or nah....goes way back, like before niketalk and the internet

im just looking for stimulating conversation, this is a FORUM.

do you know the concept of a forum or nah....goes way back, like before niketalk and the internet
And I gave you answers but instead of replying, you had nothing to say

You come in here spewing stuff saying Dana has us blind. Have you not seen the dozens of posts criticizing every other decision Dana has made? 

lol those were not answers nor opinions, just personal attacks on my opinions because you dont agree with them.

6 billion ppl on the planet vincent.

Last edited:

Seriously though, I'm not discussing Dana's matchmaking, WE ALL have been criticizing his matchups. Have you not been in the thread?

You're being a bit rough on Pettis, you forget that the one title defense was a grappler, who was probably on roids. He also beat Bendo, twice and tooled Cerrone too

Besides Khabib and RDA, who is supposed to not be a handpicked fight for Pettis? That's why you just talking to talk
lol those were not answers nor opinions, just personal attacks on my opinions because you dont agree with them.

7 billion ppl on the planet vincent.
How was my reply a personal attack and not an answer?

Last edited:
You two should fight :lol:

Why u always tryin to instigate a fight?

U should go fight f Edgar with the hate u got for him

I was a joke, why you got your red panties in a bunch pa

It was alluding the to joke illphillip illphillip made when you and dude was going at it, and that was repeated by Vincent when me and illPhillip were going at it

-Plus Frankie don't want these pocket sand problems, and you better relax before I make Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat body you again

Last edited:
Y'all dudes need to settle it in a Hell in A Cell match and call it a day.

LOL at the past page or so of this thread.

Well back on topic, who's looking forward to the upcoming Bellator card? I think McGreary gives Tito that work and Ortiz retires afterwards. Also looking forward to the LHW 4 man tourney. Hoping Phil Davis doesn't just blanket his opponents and hit them with some weak strikes from the top. Well maybe since he's in Bellator now he'll be more inclined to take risks with sub attempts or his standup he always claims is slowly improving. I was also watching the In Focus show with Tito and had no idea his gf was a former UFC ring girl. Upgrade from Jenna imo lol.

Edit: found rules of the tourney on Sherdog http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Be...des-Provisions-for-Draws-Injuries-Fouls-92051

Format seems fair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom