The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Smfh @ them butchering that man's walkout music like that. Just get the clean version man. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to just cut whole sections out the song? :lol:

Also, kinda disappointed with Semtex, kicks were crazy but his hands didn't look sharp at all. Wonder how that might effect things when he gets back to mma

bellator is hoping nostalgia will draw more interest. They'll probably throw a few Pride vets on the card. Hopefully some are still good.

Randy is 50 something. But just a few days ago he said he's retired but would come out of retirement just for Fedor. 

The champ has a tattoo outlining his nipple. Worse than a tattoo surrounding your bellybutton.

God tito is so annoying. Everytime he talks I cringe, stg I hit mute halfway thru his post fight interview.

Liam vs davis is an interesting fight, I predict a close 5 rd battle

Liam slick as hell off his back. Tito is just WAY out of his league trying to compete today.

Wrestling is his weak spot so Davis will be tough and Davis is not an easy sub if memory serves. Though I can barely remember any of his fights :lol:

Could Fedor make LHW? Wasn't there some talk of that since he's slimmed down? He looked lean last night.

Looks like fedor actually signed to bellator that card last night caught a little bit was very entertaining
I thought he signed to Bellator too but he didn't. He signed with an upstart organization

Disappointed to say the least that he couldn't work it out to sign with the UFC. Would have been cool

That was strange. Coker came in at the end but it looked like another org, announcing their launch and partnership with Spike, in the middle of a Bellator card.

So I'm guessing Coker/Bellator are involved and there is some cross promotion potential?

Or dude from Pride and his org will be Bellator International kind of? So they can start doing overseas cards.

So Fedor would still fight Bellator fighters if so.

Curious to see how it all unfolds.

Probably doing something similar to how Strikeforce and Dream used to let fighters fight in between both orgs, like with Diaz, Overeem, Aoki, etc.

What they really need is the right scouting though. Coker did a great job with the talent he got into Strikeforce back in the day. Hopefully he can do it again with Bellator.

I have less confidence in the Pride owner being able to make big fights but who knows, he could make things interesting too if his bankroll is big enough.

seeing both the cage and ring was cool

weird seeing thomson there, went from fighting the top of the top at the highest level to fighting some nobody

Last edited:
Probably doing something similar to how Strikeforce and Dream used to let fighters fight in between both orgs, like with Diaz, Overeem, Aoki, etc.

What they really need is the right scouting though. Coker did a great job with the talent he got into Strikeforce back in the day. Hopefully he can do it again with Bellator.

I have less confidence in the Pride owner being able to make big fights but who knows, he could make things interesting too if his bankroll is big enough.

Pride had great talent back then. Especially on the international circuit.

So the guy probably has a great network if he did good business.

I think what you said is kind of what's in play here. Maybe if he has the $$ behind him, they think he can do great things for them overseas.

Liam slick as hell off his back. Tito is just WAY out of his league trying to compete today.

Wrestling is his weak spot so Davis will be tough and Davis is not an easy sub if memory serves. Though I can barely remember any of his fights
laugh.gif

Could Fedor make LHW? Wasn't there some talk of that since he's slimmed down? He looked lean last night.
LOL bellator's LHW has nothing to offer for Davis. He will be reigning champ until some ex-top 10 UFC comes through. If UFC does not do something w/ this whole reebok deal, we're gonna see alot of fighters not renewing their contracts when it's up. That's why this whole Diaz fiasco is ****** up and we need the whole MMA community to rise against that. UFC is headed into a weird direction right now.

And who tf is fighting fedor? what heavyweight is gonna even step in there and give him a fight? Ain't no heavyweight relevant outside the UFC 
laugh.gif

Which is exactly why I'm wondering if Fedor can fight at LHW.

Never been a Davis fan.

So I'm happy to see him fight McGeary and Lawal and prove he's even minor league championship caliber as an MMA fighter for all that talking he was doing when he was in the majors.

Back
Top Bottom