The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm just now watching the Bellator event. Lots of big names in the house. Gil, GSP (coaching), Cain

Not really hyped for the next UFC card at all (Nelson vs Barnett)

There is literally so much. But if you scroll down, it's all in the article. Granted, it's a long *** read 
laugh.gif

Basically, according to Faber, Ludwig is

-Racist ("jokingly" told blacks to get in the back of the line, told blacks to stay 25 feet away from all females)

-A bully (put hands on a UFC exec for not getting him free tickets and guilt trips fighters into giving him their bonuses)

-Unstable when it comes to contracts and money

-Unreliable (would leave at weeks at a time to do seminars outside of the team)

-Charged fighters for private lessons, including TJ

-Was bitter when Faber didn't get him any sponsors

-Cried daily, like literally cried to Faber whether he was happy, mad or sad

Last edited:
I'm listening to it, Urijah is shading dude so much :rofl:

Talking bout pa was slanging peanut butter out the front of Alpha Male gym, da struggle :lol:

Last edited:
What's this talk bout belfort failing his test before fighting jones at 152..and it's coming out now
Not surprising, he's probably been cheating most of his career. Look at his body in those old clips of him fighting Wandy. Ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Plus look at how close he came to beating Bones, he ripped his arm out

Dana probably didn't care as much back then. Now if that stuff happens it's a problem

Last edited:
Not surprising, he's probably been cheating most of his career. Look at his body in those old clips of him fighting Wandy. Ridiculous :lol:

Plus look at how close he came to beating Bones, he ripped his arm out

Dana probably didn't care as much back then. Now if that stuff happens it's a problem

I'm positive he used steroids in those days, but I'm sure 95 percent of em did. Cuz of that I think he got on trt
His trainer from those days was on stuff and died as a result of iy, I think rogan mentioned it before

Far as the armbar that was just jones being lazy with his arm, more so technique and experience but he did look jacked in that fight too

Last edited:
It's kind of sad watching Dana White run behind the Notorious One like a lap dance these past episodes of the Ultimate Fighter

Cowboy on latest JRE :pimp:

Yessir!!

And connor has come off bad so far this season. Dudes predictions are waaaaaay off and has no technical advice to give yet gets pissed off.

Dude is wearing suits and shades inside a training center....

Back
Top Bottom