The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

And have to spend more time and more money on lawyers to win the appeal. If there's justice he sues them for all his legal fees plus some and gets reinstated, and the clowns who made the decision get fired. They basically just completely ignored the evidence to the contrary and condemned that man because they felt like it :smh:.

Yup and unlike silva who basically had no defense and made up ****, got off with a slap on his wrist. But if u decide to defend urself they just give u the harshest penalty..

And did anyone watch diazs video outside right after? It was hilarious he really is the kanye of mma, just rambles and rants bout random ****

Last edited:
I really don't care for Diaz the person. He didn't follow the rules set by his employer. Simple as that. I don't care if it was just pot.

I'm just upset were never gonna see conor vs diaz

There were 2 tests samples that say he did follow the rules of his employer, and one that looks to be an error compared to the other two that says he didn't.

He got screwed because they don't like him, because the evidence points to him being legally under the limit.

So you can juice, beat women, and do coke and it's a slap on the wrist.

Smoke some trees and your career is over.

Commission is a joke

Vitor implying Weidman was the one juicing, not him 

"Did he stop cycling? Wasn’t him the one to stop cycling, because his testosterone was low?" Belfort said in Sao Paulo. "I was doing a treatment and paid the price. But have you ever thought about it, or no? Nobody ever talked about it. My levels were normal, his levels were low. How a kid at his age has low testosterone?"

Belfort claims every fighter was using banned substances while he was on TRT.

"The reality is everybody was doing cycling, with their testosterones," he said. "I didn’t hide anything. You all knew what I was doing, I was doing a treatment. And I still have the deficiency, I’m working with supplements and food. I have a life of sacrifice. I don’t have a normal social life. I won’t reveal my secret, and my doctor’s secret, but we have been using natural things to meet this demand."

Expecting to get some news tonight on UFC Tonight. Whenever something happens that UFC perceives as negative happens (Silva suspension, Jones hit & run, etc) they always announce something big or a lot of minor/mid-tier fights on the show so the media and fans talk about that instead.

I know that Werdum said he wants to fight sooner but I thought Dana said it was Werdum and his team that requested the fight with Cain was pushed back to 2016.

I don't think they would make a champ sit around because the challenger wasn't ready.

I don't believe anything Dana says but I tend to believe him this time. UFC gains nothing from making a champ wait until March. Plus from the look of things, Cain looks like he's healthy to me. He even wanted to fight on the DC v Gus card.

I believe Werdum. All along he said the latest he wanted to fight was the Super Bowl card in FEB. But after he won he said he wanted to return by the end of the year or possibly JAN.

So the March date made no sense from the start

I believe Werdum. All along he said the latest he wanted to fight was the Super Bowl card in FEB. But after he won he said he wanted to return by the end of the year or possibly JAN.

So the March date made no sense from the start
Werdum probably does wanna fight this year. But his manager could've said something different to UFC. Werdum's manager is known to be shady just like Dana. Which probably explains why WSOF made him their Executive VP. But his manager was campaigning hard for Werdum v Arlovski cause he thought it was better "financially" than JDS, Miocic, Cain, etc. So it wouldn't surprise me if UFC told him Cain was next, he said made up some **** about Werdum being out for a while, and they called his bluff. 

wut

Nick Diaz was never going to fight Conor
Wishful thinking 
laugh.gif
 not saying it was going to happen but theres a chance, especially if the money is there

Wishful thinking 
laugh.gif
 not saying it was going to happen but theres a chance, especially if the money is there
If Conor lost like 3 straight fights it would maybe have been a possibility but then again nobody would care anymore

Also, it was the commission that ruled against Diaz' pot use, not specifically his employer, the UFC. Dana would never suspend someone 5 years for pot 
roll.gif

Not even idiot Roger Goddell would do something like that. Maybe a year or two at most

Dana White has no control over this suspension

Dana White 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@danawhite

@RissyCrozay what I think isn't important. I have no say in the matter. They don't give a **** what I think. People who know MMA know that

9:03 AM - 15 Sep 2015

Last edited:
Yeah Dana has no control over things but you would expect that he/UFC would release a statement or say something. They have always done so in the past.

What can the UFC say though that hasn't already been said. Dana just Tweeted that he has no say in the decision

"We have reviewed the decision on Nick Diaz.... He's screwed." 

Is basically what they can say

In reality the UFC could definitely get the wheels in motion to make some changes if they decided not to host fights in Vegas anymore, money talks.

But Nick was basically retired anyway and wasn't exactly a company guy, it really isn't worth their time or effort to call the vegas commission out. Now it'd likely be a whole different situation if this was Rousey or McGregor, GSP in his prime, Brock, Anderson Silva, etc., but it's not, so they're chillin.

Back
Top Bottom