The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If Uriah grappling improves more and he can fight like that 3 more times he and Chris could headline a huge fight for the title. If Yoel doesn't beat the snot out of Chris come March

If Uriah grappling improves more and he can fight like that 3 more times he and Chris could headline a huge fight for the title. If Yoel doesn't beat the snot out of Chris come March

Bro have you been sent back from Jan 2016??

Great win for Uriah though. He weathered the storm off his back, scrambled well and even threatened submissions. And of course did work on the feet.

I had a feeling it might go like that. Moose will stand in front of you to try and tee off. Always risky with a fast, powerful striker.

This exchange was pure 
pimp.gif

Rafael Dos Anjos
Athlete · 81,394 Likes

Hey kids, whatch out for expired boxes ||--->>>Aí criançada, cuidado com as caixas vencidas ‪#‎RDA‬ ‪#‎AndStill‬ ‪#‎ufc‬

Not everyone's face is made for a cereal box. But jus in time for Halloween, best served with juice... I'll get my strap back for sure but I'm focused on who's next. Slip up won't ever happen again!!!! Wasn't gonna address it but he had to post.

Forgot to mention how much I liked the Horiguchi/Camus fight.

Even in a loss, impressed by Camus' striking. And Horiguchi looked great.

The highlight of his career was getting destroyed by spider x2

And looking like jim carey

Welp, hello NYC

It seems the Ultimate Fighting Championship is tired of waiting for mixed martial arts to be legalized in New York.

The Las Vegas-based fight promoter Monday announced that UFC will hold an event at New York City’s famed Madison Square Garden on April 23, 2016. The announcement is a clear shot across the bow to New York legislators as the UFC fights to lift the state’s long-standing ban on professional MMA.

No further details were announced regarding the event, which the UFC acknowledged may have to be canceled.

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...te-New-York-MMA-Ban-93151#iq5OQ6vLrursGWlE.99

Rich Franklin officially announced his retirement..

UFC-Middleweight-Champ-Rich-Franklin_display_image.jpg

Good for rich, he had a good career. There wasn't a need for another fight. I still remember when he knocked out nate quarry I thought this dude was gonna be the next chuck lol. Crazy to think hendo, tito, page are still fighting

Side note, Pettis gon over to cowboys ranch now???

A Barao Holloway fight would be lit! Speaking of holloway, any idea if the Hawaii card is getting closer to a reality? Don't really want penn to return for it though as his last fight was so one sided and he looked terrible vs rory. Maybe Hughes penn iv? Lol jk.

If BJ comes out for that, I hope it's at 155

Some intriguing prospects fighting on this weekend's card in Y. Rodriguez (FS1 prelims) and S. Northcutt (Fight Pass)

Pissed that I won't see Northcutt since I don't have Fight Pass 
eyes.gif

Rodriguez should be dope though. Also Benavdiez and Bagutinov should be nice on the prelims

Rashad vs. Bader winner becomes an automatic player for next LHW title shot too.

As we await Jones' return.

Lol at the msg event being scheduled. Def wishful thinking on UFC's part. An event will happen there in the next few years hopefully. Sucks about the reason an event still hasn't taken place there yet.

Rashad vs. Bader winner becomes an automatic player for next LHW title shot too.

As we await Jones' return.
It's tough to root against Rashad being that he suffered these devastating injuries. He's really emotional about almost never fighting again

However a part of me wants Bader to win just because he got screwed out of a title shot and Rashad is getting up there in age

It will be interesting to see what happens with Rashad outside the ring, apparently he split with his manager at Blackzilians. They're on good terms and he still trains there but you have to wonder if that will effect him

Also cool to see Woodley train with Rofus Sport again. Seems like a good fit

Last edited:
Jon Jones just got 18 months probation and has to make 72 appearances with kid groups after pleading guilty. 

If he keeps clean and does everything the judge sets up, he won't have that felony conviction.

Last edited:
Winner of DC and Gus fights jones. Bader and rashad are gunna get skipped lol.

I want Tyron to win , can't stand Johnny to be honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom