The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

moose! :x

why my mans duck under a body kick tho.....zigged when he shoulda zagged!

props to hall, moving up.

Bones back :smokin

not only is he back, but he has serious LEVERAGE, after all the stuff that came out about vitor/ufc 152 + the disclosure of the out of competition testing from 182....dude potentially has serious legit lawsuits against the UFC. Lets see what they do/don't to appease him.

how yall see RDA/Cowboy II?

I think RDA takes it again, this dood is complete AF

Cowboy certainly improved since their last fight but from what RDA has shown, I don't believe there's any reason to not favor RDA

Unless something comes out that he was juicing and he's trying to lay off of it now that he's under suspicion... other than that he's like a machine

Jon Jones just got 18 months probation and has to make 72 appearances with kid groups after pleading guilty. 

If he keeps clean and does everything the judge sets up, he won't have that felony conviction.

A lesson to all black men outchea

Wanna get off with a slap on the risk when you clearly deserve a more severe punishment? want the justice system to for you not against you?

Well

Then become ridiculously skilled and something and make a bunch of rich white guys tons of money. They'll make you're cover in teflon in the courtroom

-Now who wants to do a line of coke :smokin

Rda def the favorite but if cowboy comes in at his best he can certainly win. He's too aggressive with knees and kicks to count him out against anyone. He's just gotta stay away from the cage and stop takedowns

Jones got off with another slap on the wrist. He better make this time count.

Anyone picking Bader or gus this weekend?

Gus gonna get destroyed in a few days and retire
frown.gif

He almost did after the Rumble fight

DC talking about not going back to heavyweight 
laugh.gif

"When I made that decision [fighting at heavyweight], I was fine fighting guys those size," Cormier said at a Monday media event promoting his UFC 192 fight against Alexander Gustafsson. "Now I'm not fine with it, I'm fighting in this division against guys who are more my size. When I grab these dudes, compared to the other guys, the difference is unbelievable. It's unbelievable how much smaller they are."

Cormier's resume at 265 includes victories over the likes of "Bigfoot" Silva, Josh Barnett,Frank Mir, and Roy Nelson. But the champ says as he looks back, he has a hard time believing he event competed in the division in the first place.

"I'm scared of Josh Barnett," Cormier said. "I'm scared of every one of them. I walk past them and I'm like, ‘that dude is huge.' Andrei Arlovski is massive. What in the world would I have done if I had to fight him? He's thick, big, and tall. I've trained with him. I'm looking at him and going, dude, did I shrink or are these dudes that much bigger than me?"

I think gus utilizes the range and beats DC.

we shall see...

jouban and yair on the prelims...

jouban fights always :smokin

Jouban always do things the Hardaway...

Really looking forward to seeing Yair and Sage on the prelims.

Rashad back too. I'm expecting classic hip hop anthem on the walkout as always :pimp:

When Dana White took over the UFC in 2001, one of the new UFC President’s first tasks was to scour the MMA backwaters searching for undiscovered talent to sign to the UFC. White hasn’t scouted talent in person for over a decade - but with childhood friend Nick “The Tooth” and the irrepressible Matt Serra in tow - Dana hits the road once again in search of potential UFC superstars. This is the pilot episode “Dana White: Looking for a Fight.”

Serra :lol:

Last edited:
Sage Northcutt looks like a comic book character. Hope the kid is next up. Younger Stephen Thompson type

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom