The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

roll.gif

Round BJ out here callin dudes out

He shouldn't mention Conor right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I thought penn retired already. He got embarrassed bad in his last 2 fights. He just needs to chill and eat some Hawaiian bbq and spam.

He wants that win. Lentz is no easy fight , hopefully he goes to aka to train. Bj should've stayed at lightweight , that move to welterweight was horrible.

He wants that win. Lentz is no easy fight , hopefully he goes to aka to train. Bj should've stayed at lightweight , that move to welterweight was horrible.
It really was a bad move to go to WW. If he stayed at LW it wouldn't have been that much better though

LW became just a big a shark tank as WW, especially when they absorbed the WEC and Strikeforce

I can't get through a TUF episode. Probably for several years 
laugh.gif
 everything seems so fake, I tried to watch the first but damn it was so cringe worthy 

December-FEB should be solid cards from the UFC

Man I stop caring for TUF a couple of seasons ago.

My cable company doesn't carry FS1 so I use to download episodes, now I don't even bother.

Don't even know what season they're on right now.

They might as well just make Penn v Dolce. Thats the fight BJ really wants. Plus I'm sure a lot of people would watch Dolce get smashed since they hate his bro-science. 

Edit: It looks like Anderson Silva may have been telling the truth about his next fight happening in Brazil around April on the Werdum v Cain card. MMAFighting is reporting that UFC is working on hosting a ppv in a soccer stadium in Curitiba, Brazil.

Last edited:
They might as well just make Penn v Dolce. Thats the fight BJ really wants. Plus I'm sure a lot of people would watch Dolce get smashed since they hate his bro-science. 

Edit: It looks like Anderson Silva may have been telling the truth about his next fight happening in Brazil around April on the Werdum v Cain card. MMAFighting is reporting that UFC is working on hosting a ppv in a soccer stadium in Curitiba, Brazil.

Anderson Vs Bisping will prob happen now that bisping us out of his fight with whitaker

Back
Top Bottom