The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Rooting for Gus cause I can't stand that maggot DC. Feel ashamed I rooted for him against the true champion Jones :smh:

Rooting for Gus too but I think DC will push him up against the cage and use his wrestling to win. DC has a permanent hard on for Jones. He's always saying something about Jones or complaining about fans not giving him the credit he thinks he deserves. 

Rooting for Gus too but I think DC will push him up against the cage and use his wrestling to win. DC has a permanent hard on for Jones. He's always saying something about Jones or complaining about fans not giving him the credit he thinks he deserves. 

Dude has only lost to jones. Beat up hw legends easily. He wants jones cuz that's his only loss

Last edited:
He's probably only giving 70% when cutting weight... :smh:

112414-UFC-welterweight-champion-Johnny-Hendricks-SS-PI.jpg

Last edited:
TheOnceAndFutureKing
‏@BensonHenderson
@arielhelwani @TWooodley guess who can make weight on a days notice, [emoji]128513[/emoji]...#TheOnceAndFutureKing #CallMyBluff

Benson offering to step up?!

View media item 1733519

Either way I hope TWood gets paid his show money and 20% of Hendricks' show money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom