The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Ronda needs a good 2 years to get her stand up game to the level of credibility to defeat Holly.
Who knew Holly would actually start cracking and sitting down on her punches in the biggest fight of her life?

Robbie Lawler gotta hold a MMA Seminar for fighters who wanna learn proper stand up technique man.

Now I just want McGregor to beat Aldo so we can see him fight Frankie.

Dana will probably avoid making that fight after this though. He knows the one man that has McGregor's card is Frankie.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I always tell people that boxers are the most skilled fighters and the toughest sport to master. If you can master boxing and then incorporate a small amount of some mixed martial arts...you're pretty much unstoppable. Their hands are just too much. Ronda's opponent just proved that with her punch accuracy.

Talking bout making a rematch after she got destroyed? How many of Rousey's opponents got that chance?

Garbage

Wow Holm, what an upset.

Ronda looked gassed after the first 30 seconds, sloppy as all hell.

she def. took Holm way too lightly, ended up gettin' worked all fight.

Rematch should be interesting, they're going to build that shh up like no tomorrow :lol:

Conor vs. Aldo next month :pimp:

McGregor gonna continue to save the UFC :pimp:

******* pissed I didn't bet on Holly, dammit man :smh:

And Ronda got completely exposed, that b**** ain't do nothing the entire fight

But props to Holly Holm, she put on the performance of her life even though nobody believed in her except herself and her team. And kinda me but I was a dumbass and didn't put the money down :smh:

And slight respect to Ronda for bringing female MMA to where it's at. She's a clown and a lame, and she got severely humbled tonight, but she did do alot for the women. She paved the way so that women like Holly Holm could then headkick their way into greatness :lol: Good look Ronda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom