The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wouldn't be surprised if Ronda just retires. She kept saying she wouldn't fighting much longer. Ufc 200 probably could've been her last fight if she win tonight . Now all her plans change lol

no weapons she'd probably win a street fight as well since there are no rules and floyd is at disadvantage with a nutsack. once again close distance, take down and finish either armbar or nutsack devastation.

no weapons she'd probably win a street fight as well since there are no rules and floyd is at disadvantage with a nutsack. once again close distance, take down and finish either armbar or nutsack devastation.

And no **** she would win an MMA fight, why is that even news?

dude what? Look up morote-gari. Those shots exist in judo bro. you dont see them because they are banned in judo competition but anybody who is a black belt in judo knows how to perform a single, double or high crotch. and ronda has been grappling her whole life so its not like she never wrestled....

I'm speaking from over 10 yrs of experience(this is jecca btw:evil: ). I've seen amy and pro boxers and kickboxers get their !@# whooped by female grapplers. Once you hit the mat that lifelong boxing experience is now useless whether you're a can or mike tyson.

All Ronda would have to do is clasp her hands around him in some fashion and it's done.

If she could eat that initially flurry she might pull it off :lol:

To say she has no chance is ridiculous...

Ronda probably walks around at about 155. Money got 15lbs on her max and 10 of that would be a 100 stacks in a Louis duffle. She's a similar size and has been grappling at the highest level her whole life. Inside of punching range Flloyd is a whitebelt. She locks her hands and son is going for a ride as sure as she's getting KTFO if he tags her mug.

Rousey seems like a huge girl. In a fight with no rules I wouldn't be shocked to see her come out on top. She has some powerful hips and is training with world class fighters herself. Floyd is on the smaller side so that's why I give Ronda a chance mostly. If she got a hold of him he'd be done. It's not like she'd stand up with him and she trains with men too. Her technique is ridiculous for a man or woman

:lol: money would wash this ***** in any fight b

Dana back there like

2j3fk84.jpg

Can anyone make that headkick wallpaper size :nerd: :nerd:

Every time I try it's too damb big

Infinite reps on deck

ronda a sore loser, didn't even stay for the post fight interview with Joe, why would she hang around for interviews and the press conference. Probably going back to the hotel room to beat up edmond

ronda a sore loser, didn't even stay for the post fight interview with Joe, why would she hang around for interviews and the press conference. Probably going back to the hotel room to beat up edmond
Said the same thing. She never has a problem doing post fight interviews for wins :smh:

Back
Top Bottom