The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Hopefully Mystic doesn't lose his hunger

I'm rolling with TJ and Pettis. I hope Pettis does it emphatically and makes a statement

I also hope Travis Browne shows up

Intrigued for Felder vs Crushank and to see Rosa in there again

Yeah there hasnt been much talk about the Pettis fight in here. I for one am very excited, dude is so entertaining :pimp:

Cruz gon wash TJ

If TJ gets washed, he doesn't get a rematch right away

Dana wants to cash out on Faber one last time, there aren't a lot of scenarios where Faber doesn't get the next title shot

They can play up a Cruz vs Faber III

Last edited:
Racist Ronda is trying to get involved with as many entertainment opportunities as she can before Holm finishes her career. She's costarring ina movie with Tina Fey called Do Nothing B..... :smh:

Honestly I sensed it and commented it from the get go, she never once outright seemed like she wanted to get the belt back. Mentally, I believe she's heading down the path where she will never return

Instead of training her footwork and her boxing, she's going to be doing movies. Even if she trained for a year straight without movies, who knows if she would learn the technique to beat Holm

Holm might have took her soul

With that said, she's doing the smart thing and making money while she still can

Last edited:
Just started watching that MMA show called "Kingdom"

It's surprisingly pretty good. They dropped a Greg Jackson reference :pimp:

faber sucks. Oh well, guess i'll enjoy his title fight losing streak continuing. He can't even go after holm's title because she'd kick his head off.

Last edited:
Rewatched the UFC 178 Embeddeds with Conor vs Dustin 
roll.gif

Going back and watching stuff like that is pure lulz

Everyone so confident in holm vs tate? Styles make fights and tate might be the one with enough to poss get it done. We could see rousey vs tate 3...just wondering why ppl think it's auto that it's gon b holm rousey 2 later this year

:wow: that new contract :pimp: props to Conor for not letting the UFC bend him over like they do most their fighters.

Sad RDA will ruin his plan since he's gotta keep winning.

Holm Tate* gonna get that work.

Dom gets his belt back in a 5 round asswhooping.. Pettis will work ol boy Alvarez as well. And Travis's chin has deteriorated

Last edited:
Just saw the clip of Cruz impersonating willy wonka. He was walking with crutches instead of a cane then did a forward roll into the cage.

eyes.gif
conor aint getting no 20 million a fight. folks just make up ****..

Back
Top Bottom