The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That's why I don't like dustin diamond. So weak minded then got washed and embarrassed. Would probably get washed by him again at 155.
That's almost everyone Conor's faced in the UFC

Diamond learned from it and is flourishing at 155, but yeah Mystic most likely washes him again

Nice, ANOTHA ONE picking TJ. I think it's a great fight but I got TJ

Last edited:
He should've used that mla handbook we had to use in college writing classes. Didn't even know he wrote columns. He was dumb and lazy for doing that and now it's affecting his wallet with being suspended.

Was he calling it with rogan? I know joe is calling it
I thought it was Goldberg and Rogan. Goldberg was calling the weigh ins.

All the TJ Dillasnake comments on youtube :lol:. The first comment on the weigh in vid "TJ HAS THE EASIEST WEIGHT CUT CUZ ALL HE HAS TO DO IS SHED HIS SKIN!" :rofl:

Was he calling it with rogan? I know joe is calling it
idk, maybe the article just meant analysis coverage. Either way, sucks for him, being from MA can't even work the event

Florian was expected to be a part of the broadcast team for Sunday's UFC Fight Night 81 event in Boston, Massachusetts.

Pettis had a scary look in his eyes. Haven't seen that in a long time

Alvarez actually looks good too. The major diff is one guy gets hit alot and has shown a weak chin, recovers well but with someone like pettis it will b tough, his killer instinct is on point

Still can't believe how badly RDA whooped Pettis.

Hoping he looks like himself tomorrow night.

my gut is with TJ with a headkick

but ill pick cruz by rnc :tongue:

cant shake the feeling that eddie alveraz gonna poop on pettis :nerd:

ill pick pettis by ko tho :\

Last edited:
g money 87 g money 87 , Eddie has a weak chin?! Lulz.

Edit: There's a huge difference between getting hit clean a lot, and a glass chin. Alvarez is the former, not the latter.

Last edited:
For all the talk of that loud fella being right about tj leaving tam, they showed a clip of Cruz in 2014 saying dillashaw would have to leave and go with ludwig to colorado if he wanted a chance to beat him.

Is everyone at tam pissed at tj or is it just buttchin? faber seems to be all up in his feels. castillo and I think benavidez go to colorado to train with ludwig too. I know that's not the same as leaving the team but seems like faber doesn't like when people like ludwig. Ever since tj won the belt I had the feeling faber was jealous and wouldn't hesitate to fight him. Seems like he's a snake too.

Back
Top Bottom