The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Also after what happened to Mitrione UFC needs to redesign their gloves to discourage eyepokes

Joe Rogan has been saying that for years about the gloves. It's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately. Sub attempts suffer with too much alterations. Hope someone comes up with something though

Last edited:
I wonder about kneeing them when they go for the takedowns as well. It almost always works effectively in UFC Undisputed 3. I always used it and 90% of the time the opponent gets rocked.

I realize you risk vulnerability of being taken down, but I imagine a knee to the face or head in a clinch is almost a guranteed KO no? Especially if you shooting in.

They're difficult to time. I've seen a few times where a flying knee has landed but the opponent still completes the takedown. Or sometimes the knee will just glance off the fighter's face.

Last edited:
142-Aldo-Medes-4.gif

Mendes was about to slam him earlier in the fight but Aldo grabbed the hell out of the fence 
laugh.gif
 Nobody cared and nobody still cares though

Last edited:
@Vincent Van Ho  
laugh.gif
 yeah Aldo clearly was grabbing the fence a few times 

Although this wasn't a result of cub trying to take down Aldo but this was a pretty damn sweet KO 
laugh.gif

Does ufc have a rule set on how long u have to sit before next fight? Just curious. Hope Pettis fights again soon. He can't take another L next tho. Diaz would be nice fight. As far as McGregor if he does beat RDA who would be his next fight? Back to 145lbs? So many fighters gonna be lit if it happens

Does ufc have a rule set on how long u have to sit before next fight? Just curious. Hope Pettis fights again soon. He can't take another L next tho. Diaz would be nice fight. As far as McGregor if he does beat RDA who would be his next fight? Back to 145lbs? So many fighters gonna be lit if it happens
no.. looks like pettis could be back for 197.

Last edited:
Didn't leben have 2 fights a week or two weeks apart? As long as you're medically cleared you can put on those gloves.

Unless you're medically suspended, I don't think there's rules.

Cowboy fought twice in January 2015 I believe

He's going to go for that 170lb belt after he washes RDA. No one is safe.

U do relize he use to fight at 170 right lol that monster dropped the weight b4 he can do it to fight conor

Back
Top Bottom