The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bader will try hard to get a victory like Eddie Alvarez did this past weekend. But rumble will put him to sleep with the one shot he does land.

When Rumble dropped DC in the first round. The sound the impact made when he hit him 
eek.gif
 the thud DC made when he hit the canvas 
laugh.gif

Yea...

Idk how DC survived that bomb.

I also don't know how RDA was eating Pettis head kicks like they were carrots, :lol:

Yea...

Idk how DC survived that bomb.

I also don't know how RDA was eating Pettis head kicks like they were carrots,
laugh.gif
And body kicks, Pettis got him with some devastating shots

If Conor connects like that and RDA runs through it, I have to feel like Conor's going to have some panic for the first time

rogan talked about how anthony johnson is probably the most powerful striker ever in mma. I think he might be right, everything he hits you with is heat.

Cruz would dodge all of those punches like when neo leaned back in the matrix to dodge those bullets.

Edmond throwing a punch around her, she prob didn't even notice it lol, it went over her head, coulda knocked out dude 5 feet behind her

Ferguson vs Johnson set for UFC 197. Somewhat questionable match making. Why are they doing this? Johnson is coming off a loss. Oh well, Ferguson hopefully wins and secures a title shot. The only angle is the fact that Johnson is Ferguson's only loss. But still, the timing just doesn't seem logical 

Gotta think now Pettis vs Diaz? Pettis vs Khabib? Khabib vs Diaz?

UFC 197 filling out decently. I assume they'll get BJ Penn to round it out

Werdum getting in his feels over Conor

"When have a fight with my friend, you have a fight with me, too," Werdum said. "We're a family. If you say something bad, you pay for this for sure."

"When [reporters] had a question for Rafael and he talked over him, this is no good," Werudm said. "If it was my opponent, I would do this [Werdum makes a gesture like throwing water in his face, then makes a slapping sound], I'd say ‘be quiet.' But that's not Rafael's personality. He's a smart guy, okay, he controls himself, he just thinks about the fight."

"It's very important to respect," Werdum said. "You have your space, I have my space. We have a fight, why do you touch me before. I thought Conor McGregor wasn't showing respect. It's not good. If he does it to me, he has a big problem. I think it's very important he respects my space and I respect his space."

Last edited:
Edmond throwing a punch around her, she prob didn't even notice it lol, it went over her head, coulda knocked out dude 5 feet behind her

She's not even slightly aware of it :lol:, doesn't even try to duck, just keeps throwing. Ridiculous.

"When [reporters] had a question for Rafael and he talked over him, this is no good," Werudm said. "If it was my opponent, I would do this [Werdum makes a gesture like throwing water in his face, then makes a slapping sound], I'd say ‘be quiet.'"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The King is rustling them jimmies. You'd think by now guys would know to just pay him no mind but they let the King get under their skin

The King is rustling them jimmies. You'd think by now guys would know to just pay him no mind but they let the King get under their skin
exactly lol. u have to give him no energy but its hard when ur trying to answer a question and he keeps cutting u off

Gameplay footage from the EA Sports UFC 2 (courtesy of Rampage Jackson).

Feurgeson vs Johnson doesn't seem logical at all smh I'm def a tony fan

Think we'd ever get a bones vs rumble ? I hope it doesn't turn into one of Those fights that could of been

My thoughts on UFC 197:

I think Conor is laying the slander down extra thick because he NEEDS RDA to come in to this fight with emotion. He got Aldo and Porrier to come into the fight with emotion and genuine dislike for him. Meanwhile Holloway, Siver, and Mendes didn't get phased by the talk and they put up fights against Conor. If RDA can keep his emotions in check, we're in for a fight (and Conor knows this).

I feel that Ferguson is on the card as a contingency plan in the event that either RDA or Conor can't make the fight. Where would that leave MJ? Bring in the PRODIGY! MJ vs BJ is actually pretty intriguing to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom