The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder if he really didn't feel any pain from that punch. Or maybe he's really high and will feel it later.

that kid ate that
eek.gif

legend.
Kid looked like he just ate a tub of Rocky Road ice cream afterwards too, happy as can be 

That kid is John Wayne Parr's wife's nephew for those that don't know. He's been training in Australia at Parr's gym and even did time in Thailand in at Sitmonchai during his year long stay.

That fat *** gotta eat a damn salad

He's lost a ton of weight from training there and in Thailand.

Last edited:
Why are y'all going in so hard on a kid that has bettered himself so much in the past year? He committed to training with his uncle who is arguably one of the best foreigners in Muay Thai ever for the better part of a year in an effort to get healthy. And ended up getting to meet and train with other world class fighters in the process.

Didn't think it was that serious brah.. was mostly jokes.

Not like we were talking to the kid directly 

Why are y'all going in so hard on a kid that has bettered himself so much in the past year? He committed to training with his uncle who is arguably one of the best foreigners in Muay Thai ever for the better part of a year in an effort to get healthy. And ended up getting to meet and train with other world class fighters in the process.
I don't hate on anyone trying to better themselves in any way, shape, or form.

Call me an *** hole but I don't care. I have zero issues ragging on someone about their weight because it's something you can control.

Props to the kid for changing his life around. That's way better than the skinny fat people trying to lose 5 lbs every January and quit by February

Last edited:
Caping for fat kids? Nah, that's not. I've just never liked people who talks trash about the average person (non-pro) that actually trains and competes.

Unless you're training and fighting or have ever been in the ring win or lose, you're words are worthless like a Monday morning quarterback.

Caping for fat kids? Nah, that's not. I've just never liked people who talks trash about the average person (non-pro) that actually trains and competes.

Unless you're training and fighting or have ever been in the ring win or lose, you're words are worthless like a Monday morning quarterback.

So I guess sports media is useless in general considering it consists of people critiquing a sport they never played.

You're taking this WAY too seriously my G :lol:

Back
Top Bottom