The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bones fighting for the interm belt, going down washing DC again, and coming up to fade Werdum would be dope.

Everyone wants 2 belts this year,

Conor, Edgar, Bones

I'd say his logic is Josie Aldo got injured and had to step aside but Dana still decided to create an Interim Title. He's just going off the precedents of the last few months. UFC 196 is in dire need of some sort of star power, so he's trying to leverage his popularity into a title. I can't knock it.

Last edited:
Jason Coles of MMASun is saying that the UFC is likely to lose the bids for Overeem, Bendo, and Sterling. Bellator is the top candidate for all of them.

UFC doesn't wanna over pay guys here so they are letting them walk right into the competition

Bellator should do a better job buying up all the other leagues and give UFC some legit competition

Jose is smart in waiting a year. He got a concussion from Conor. No man take a shot like that. His brain is still rattled and by waiting a year it allows him time to recover. Look at Barao. He tried to get a rematch and failed and then he had that tune up fight and still looked terrible. Barao should've taken at least a year off too.

Ben Rothwell is also the most dangerous man in heavyweight. Guy can't lose unless it's to steroids. Other than that, no one wants to have him dance on their grave.

Rothwell's entrance music should just be his evil villain laugh on a loop. Would be awesome.

never understood the flack jones caught for 151....

I wouldn't have fought chael either...lol this bum over here talkin maaaaaad trash trying to sell the fight and put hisself next to me and he aint even close to my level. NAH

Not jumping through hoops for the UFC. Even tho they ended up fighting after full training camp etc., sometimes you gotta recognize and use your leverage...it can be few and far in between that you get to

UFC just want to use you up until your bent and broken....look at some of these doods who were on the top just like 5-7 years ago....all kinda sad now....

just look at BJ or Hendo.....they give 0 ***** about your health and legacy...they just want to sell some fights and make $$

I respect the fighters who put their careers before their employers.

BROS I think big ben forreal, AM WATCHING.

damn and eddie alvarez the #1 at lightweight, ok ok

Last edited:
UFC 196 moved to FS1

Fatt *** vs. Wonderboy will be the main event
mean.gif

Hopefully Hendricks was ready for a 5 round fight 
roll.gif

In a sick way I hope Hendricks doesn't make weight and is unable to fight

Last edited:
They did a special called "In The Clinch with Matt Serra" on FS1. 1/2 hour.

Ariel hangs with Serra for a day. Talks his past. Visits some spots in Serra's hood. Hangs with his fam.

Good watch if you can catch it. I ***** with Matt :lol:

They need to do one with my bae Claudia and she'll show how she has a weightlifting exercise for every body part.

Nate Diaz offered to fight pettis at UFC 196 to save the card. Dana considered it but for undisclosed reasons didn't pull the trigger

Hope it happens soon anyway

Edit, looks like Ferguson will be fighting Khabib. Hope Tony can take him down as I've never been a fan of khabib.

Ufc 196 is basically a Fight Night card now. Well I'll dvr and hope hungry Hendricks shows up, mentally not physically lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom