The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^happened in my hometown of Tulsa. Him and his son were shot. Last I heard they caught 2 of the 3 suspects already. Mikey was in critical condition but expected to make it, a few weeks in the hospital at least.

Yeah, I saw bullets hit him in the femoral artery as well as other places. There's a gofundme that has been open briefly and is over 50% to its goal for his medical bills.

He's had a rough bit of luck health wise since initially leaving MMA back in the day. The broken neck on TUF left him pretty messed up too. And from what I understand the UFC left him high and dry.

Maia is the best grappler in the division and made dude look like a child. Gunnar went down a little in my book. I had Maia all the way in that fight but thought Gunnar's striking would even things out

Last edited:
Maia embarrassed that man.. To his defense Maia would embarrass a lot of folks when it comes to bjj

Who do y'all think has better BJJ

Gunnar Nelson or Nate Diaz
both come from revered lineages. in solely BJJ, i'd give the edge to gunnar because he has access to john danaher, and john danaher is changing the BJJ game right now with his approach to leg locks and transitions. dude is pumping out a bunch of bad mofos in BJJ like garry tonon and eddie cummings.

garry tonon vs rousimar palhares is going to be crazy 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
"you've got a ******* guy swinging a ******* pool noodle at you" lmao love nick 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Told yall that Rhonda was never gettin inna cage with holly again... one sure fire way to make absolute certain thats the case? Be 220 lbs lmao

Only problem is now Dana might make that Cyborg fight lulz

Last edited:
"you've got a ******* guy swinging a ******* pool noodle at you" lmao love nick :rofl:

Man the Diaz bros seem like legit good dudes :pimp:

Only thing Nate was upset about was Conor making fun of him for teaching kids BJJ

nick and nate are definitely good dudes. i used to run into them all the time at my old gym(fairtex SF). always super friendly and willing to help if you had questions about BJJ.

on the other hand, their boy jake shields is a ****.

Last edited:
I do wonder how much Nate weighs right now. Watch him miss weight lol. Not that it wouldn't even matter

The weigh ins should be lit. Weigh in Tate>>>>

Y'all remember Nick v. Semtex?

When folk thought is was stupid for a Diaz brother to stand and trade with the supposed better kick boxer.

Same **** gonna happen Saturday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom