The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

hoping for an all out non stop action for mcgregor and diaz. dont really care who wins just want a good fight.

rooting for holly even though i like meisha as well.

gonna be watching tate during weigh ins :evil:

"That's there," McGregor said Wednesday at open workouts here at MGM Grand. "I mean, why not? That's probably the leading option."

That means McGregor challenging Robbie Lawler for the welterweight title could very well happen at UFC 200 in July. And "The Notorious" said he would be very confident if that came together.

"I like Robbie," McGregor said. "I won't say a bad word about Robbie. He fights with his heart. He's been around the game so, so long. But if we fought, I would beat Robbie. I'm too fast for him. The size difference is not anything. I've stood beside him. I've seen him."

The plan, McGregor said, was to win the lightweight title and then move up to fight Lawler. Now, with dos Anjos out, he might bypass the lightweight belt for the time being.

"I mean, dos Anjos is an absolute bum, I swear," McGregor said. "And he's still complaining. How do you pull out of a fight with a bruised foot and he's still talking all this sh*t and his team is talking all this sh*t? Man up and fight. C'mon. I don't know what to say to this guy."

"I respect [Lawler] as a champion, as a man who drifted off, came back, stayed on it and rose up and became the welterweight champion," McGregor said. "We'll see how that goes. That is an appealing one for me, the welterweight [title]. All the belts. We'll see."

Eff respect. No douchebag will ever get respect from me. He will only get pure hate and violence.

What the hell is a keyboard warrior? Such a stupid term. No one cares who you respect either.

Eff respect. No douchebag will ever get respect from me. He will only get pure hate and violence.
I honestly think McGregor is deep down just a humble, hard-working guy himself. He just knows when to play for the camera and promote.

Diaz brothers seem cool as hell too. Just a couple of potheads who like to scrap.

mcgregor the man. and those of you asking for streams last minute. get yourself a amazon firestick $40 bucks and then go on youtube and get kodi (free). dont even need a computer to do this. then you could watch this and the Kieth thurman fight the following week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom