The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

OSP's ligaments are on the brink of snapping 
sick.gif
 oblique kicks make me cringe 
laugh.gif

Zzzzzzzzzz [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

That's the way jones has always fought tho.... Picking his opponent apart over the course of the fight.

Obviously not his best performance but I feel like he wanted to go to the championship rounds to prep for DC

demetrius can sell
jones without the coke is meh

time to beg mystic mac to come back and cut promos with nate

Damn y'all really slandering Jon like that :lol: it's ONE fight and you know he's more capable than that.

That's the way jones has always fought tho.... Picking his opponent apart over the course of the fight.

Obviously not his best performance but I feel like he wanted to go to the championship rounds to prep for DC
The rust was apparent and he wasn't sharp at all

This is nothing like he fights

So, they really gonna try to sell me on JBJ/DC 2 @ 200 after watching that?

:lol:

The rust was apparent and he wasn't sharp at all

This is nothing like he fights

You know everything :lol:

He kept his distance, low line kicks, takedowns, clinch. His true self started to shine through in the later rounds

I'm just saying, dude has one boring fight and y'all ready to hop off the wagon. Relax.

Back
Top Bottom