The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You know everything :lol:

He kept his distance, low line kicks, takedowns, clinch. His true self started to shine through in the later rounds

I'm just saying, dude has one boring fight and y'all ready to hop off the wagon. Relax.
Wth? You gettin personal for no reason bud

Hop off what wagon?

Think Jon was a bit rusty and just playing it safe. Didn't want to get KO'd on his return :lol:

Exactly. He respected his power and picked him apart on the feet. Gotta remember that jones is a smart, reactive fighter. He sets traps for his opponents and OSP wasn't throwing anything.

Give it time fellas

JBJ really was a debbie downer. He needs to do a couple lines at XS tonight 
nerd.gif

that event belonged on fox sports

DC plotting with that cop that pulled him over...
they sending hookers and blow up to his room

Last edited:
Think Jon was a bit rusty and just playing it safe. Didn't want to get KO'd on his return :lol:

Exactly. He respected his power and picked him apart on the feet. Gotta remember that jones is a smart, reactive fighter. He sets traps for his opponents and OSP wasn't throwing anything.

Give it time fellas

You just said ring rust doesn't apply to Jon Jones like 3 pages ago, :lol:

Which one is it?

Wth? You gettin personal for no reason bud

Hop off what wagon?

Believe me, that's not getting personal.

Mighty Mouse is known to go the distance and jones finishes opponent. The roles are switched for one night and y'all calling DJ the best. Coommmmeeee onnnn.

Think Jon was a bit rusty and just playing it safe. Didn't want to get KO'd on his return 
laugh.gif

Give it time fellas
You just said ring rust doesn't apply to Jon Jones like 3 pages ago,
laugh.gif

Which one is it?
Caping requires flip flopping 
smokin.gif

I've literally never called JBJ the GOAT, :lol:

Also, no one is calling him washed, we're just saying that he didn't look that great.

2/2 times Jones hasn't looked like Jones when he fought a dude his own size :nerd:

He was also probably rusty, but still

Cormier pissed he didn't get this Jones tonight, he mighta beat that guy

Last edited:
So, they really gonna try to sell me on JBJ/DC 2 @ 200 after watching that?

:lol:

They tried selling us Nate vs Conor 2 and after this week I want to watch it more than ever

Yea but IMO that fight doesn't need a whole bunch of selling.

I guess JBJ/DC 2 doesn't need much, either, but I'm not trying to see it headline 200.

Believe me, that's not getting personal.

Mighty Mouse is known to go the distance and jones finishes opponent. The roles are switched for one night and y'all calling DJ the best. Coommmmeeee onnnn.
It was a joke man saying DJ was P4P, you tellin me to relax saying I know it all, it seems like you can use some of your own advice

You can't tell me if he fought a better opponent, say DC or Rumble that you would have been comfortable with Jones pulling out the W. That's all I'm saying, he didn't put on his usual performance. When he fought DC I knew for a fact he was the best fighter in the world. He might have approached the fight how he usually does, but that =/= performance

Last edited:
Yea but IMO that fight doesn't need a whole bunch of selling.

I guess JBJ/DC 2 doesn't need much, either, but I'm not trying to see it headline 200.

I would much much much rather see JBJ/DC 2 over Nate/Conor. That's just me. But you're right, as a headliner Nate/Conor has more pizazz to it

Regardless, we pretty much got our 200 main event. I don't expect the UFC to put Conor back on.

Back
Top Bottom