The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I knew Conor was bluffing 
roll.gif

About to listen to what his coach says with Ariel

They got the "face of the company" out here looking crazy right now :lol:

Dana said in the presser that when he comes back, it will be for the winner of Frankie/Aldo.

So he may never get a chance to avenge that loss.

Gotta sting a bit.

They got the "face of the company" out here looking crazy right now
laugh.gif

Dana said in the presser that when he comes back, it will be for the winner of Frankie/Aldo.

So he may never get a chance to avenge that loss.

Gotta sting a bit.
It would be 
roll.gif
 if Dana caves in and puts Conor in UFC 200 after the presser they had on Friday and also 
mean.gif

This is a battle of egos and as big as Conor's ego is, Dana always been chief douche so I imagine it would take A LOT for him to turn back now.

But nothing would surprise me at this point.

I remember reading if Conor wanted to get back on the card he would put him right back on :lol:

That was before that recent Vegas event tho.. And it's definitely a battle if egos. Dana cannot cave...this media thing should have been worked out before Conor signed the contract to fight.

No it isn't
You have a non title fight and a womens bout sans Rousey headlining. Good luck with that :lol:

Jones-DC could be potentially added on that card plus 2 other fights and that card is stacked top to bottom it will do just fine without Conor but def would do even better if he was on the card. Lets not act like the dude is the only reason UFC is a success.

Jones-DC could be potentially added on that card plus 2 other fights and that card is stacked top to bottom it will do just fine without Conor but def would do even better if he was on the card. Lets not act like the dude is the only reason UFC is a success.
laugh.gif

UFC 198 and 199>>>>UFC 200 even with Jones and Conor on UFC 200

All them rematches. Bleh

Travis Browne vs Cain

Gastelum vs Hendricks

Bleh

All them rematches. Bleh

Travis Browne vs Cain
Gastelum vs Hendricks

Bleh

UFC 199 championship bouts are both rematches :lol:

All 3 of those cards are very solid but i'm not buying that 200 is gonna be a flop just because Conor isn't on the card.

UFC 199 championship bouts are both rematches
laugh.gif

All 3 of those cards are very solid but i'm not buying that 200 is gonna be a flop just because Conor isn't on the card.
Good point but

Holloway vs Lamas, Hendo vs Lombard and Dustin vs Green. I'll take those over the next best 3 matches on 200

Not to mention the Weidman vs Rockhold rematch is the most intriguing rematch out of the 6, Frankie and Aldo being second for me. As much as Aldo/Frankie seem intriguing on paper, for some reason I'm not really into it. Mostly because Conor is a ***** and should be defending

The Cruz/Faber fight is trash, I'll give you that

Last edited:
I bet Dana offers Conor peanuts to fight at 200 now. Ain't nobody bigger than Dana in the UFC.

You think Conor would jump at a 125k payday? When he realizes the Million dollars he spent on hookers and yay is all gone. I say he does.

2 rematches vs. 4 rematches. Do the math

Plus on 199 you have Holloway vs Lamas, Hendo vs Lombard and Dustin vs Green. I'll take those over the next best 3 matches on 200

Not to mention the Weidman vs Rockhold rematch is the most intriguing rematch out of the 6, Frankie and Aldo being second for me. As much as Aldo/Frankie seem intriguing on paper, for some reason I'm not really into it. Mostly because Conor is a ***** and should be defending

The Cruz/Faber fight is trash, I'll give you that

As of right now there is only 1 rematch on 200 and that is Aldo-Edgar.

All them rematches. Bleh

Travis Browne vs Cain
Gastelum vs Hendricks

Bleh

As the card stands now, it will be a flop. And I'm not talking about compared to some random PPV. This is pretty much their "Superbowl" and with that card it won't come anywhere close to pulling numbers 100 did.

Surprise you'd think otherwise. Just keeping it real. Why you caping for Dana? :lol:

As of right now there is only 1 rematch on 200 and that is Aldo-Edgar.
As of now, the card isn't too pretty for what was supposed to be a huge event

I wouldn't say it's stacked

If they get Jones and Conor on the card, I would definitely considered it stacked, just not as intriguing as I was hoping for. It's mostly Conor's fault to be honest, it was a domino effect on match making because of him

Back
Top Bottom