The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Agreed. Don't know if you can say he was "never that good". I think he just met a better striker last night. We been known Barboza was lethal in his own right.

Yeah I enjoy watching DJ do his thing. Great fighter and will go down as a HOFer and one of the greatest to ever grace the octagon.

Can't stand folks who say they don't like watching flyweights or namely DJ b/c they're too small. Most of the folks that say that are casual types that don't even know how to throw a proper jab.

Thought I was the only one who felt like this.

Nothing is as satisfying as seeing Honda get KOd, but seeing that troll cejudo get TKOd comes pretty close. All that talk and he gets taken out in the first round :pimp:

You just know Bones looking average definitely played a role in this

RT @TheNotoriousMMA: Happy to announce that I am BACK on UFC 200!
Shout out to @danawhite and @lorenzofertitta on getting this one done for the fans. #Respect

Let Us All REJOICE! Mystic Mac at 200! Let the rustling of jimmies recommence! :smokin

Shout out to @danawhite and @lorenzofertitta on getting this one done for the fans. #Respect

Let Us All REJOICE! Mystic Mac at 200! Let the rustling of jimmies recommence!
smokin.gif
The face of UFC is byke. 
smokin.gif

Let Us All REJOICE! Mystic Mac at 200! Let the rustling of jimmies recommence! :smokin

Jones looking average but people wanna see Conor get washed again? :rofl:

Ain't no amount of BJJ he gon learn from Gunnar in two months in Iceland gonna help him

His Bjj isn't proven but to me his wrestling base is what makes him most vulnerable. If he could manage some take down defense it would really help him out

Also have Dana or anyone else confirmed that he's back lol

Last edited:
I'm 100% convinced this was all a work. 

And it worked. People who didn't want to see the rematch probably want to see it even more now, including myself. They got me 
laugh.gif

Until it is confirmed it can also be Conor trying to troll his way into making it happen.

Otherwise the combination of Conor doing everything he is on social media and Nate telling Dana it's Conor or a vacations, it could be happening. As much as I hate Conor, I'd love to see him destroyed again.

I'm 100% convinced this was all a work. 

And it worked. People who didn't want to see the rematch probably want to see it even more now, including myself. They got me :lol:
Noooooo. It semi got me too cuz I sure as hell didn't want to see the rematch. Now I want him back on the card because overall it isn't that great of a card to me

Dana and Conor are clowns smh

Want to see it officially announced.

They had to take Jones to the post fight presser in a wheel chair. Said he hurt his foot and his shin. Maybe on the same kick that broke OSP's arm. Which might mean 200 isn't an option for him.

Plus, Nate saying he's not going to fight without Conor. And although it seems like people focus on Conor when it comes to promoting these events, Nate does a damn good job of that himself.

May not have been left with many options here.

And although Dana looking weak right now, I wonder if we see Conor at the rest of the press events.

It's hysterical to me that people are this invested in a Conor/Nate Diaz fight again. Nate was a free card fighter a few months ago. And I also don't have much interest in this rematch.

But I guess these guys and their personalities really do appeal to the "casual" fan. And ultimately, that's really where the money is made on the PPVs.

Last edited:

Let Us All REJOICE! Mystic Mac at 200! Let the rustling of jimmies recommence!
smokin.gif
the great white hope 
nthat.gif

Dana gonna wait a week or 2 so it looks likes he calls the shots with Conor.

200 gonna flop without the face of UFC :smokin

Back
Top Bottom