The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Close fight but I got Font winning both rounds. Cody is getting touched here and there. I always think the next punch, he’s going down.

those of you who said cody was back after his last fight need to show yourselves

why didnt font stand in codys face with his hands down like this CLOWN

What a showcase fight for Font. Was not expecting that at all.

Love watching Fonts boxing, combinations are smooth as hell. Can box on a switch and got power in both hands. I need a Yan/Font matchup within the next year man.

This beating will probably send Cody to 125 for sure now.

only finish on the main card is by carla ****ing esparza :lol: wow
And she got performance of the night.

I almost wouldn't mind Carla fighting Rose again.......so Rose can wipe the floor with her finally. But it would be funny if Carla beat her again to get the belt back. Haha.

That man took 159 significant strikes to the dome. That mans chin problems don't seem as bad as before. When he leaned in to that head kick I thought that was it but he was able to recover. Font would've put a lot of people out with some of those shots, just like he did Moraes.

He probably would be better off at 125 if he can make it safely. He's not that big of a 35er and only one person got that one touch KO power at 25.

Cody needs to work on his boxing defence . Has potential but potential doesn’t mean anything if he doesn’t do anything with it

Carla is not challenging for the title next lol. Zhang probably getting the rematch. You can tell by how Dana was talking. He, secretly, wanted Yan to win the fight. She would have gotten the next title shot. Setting up an eventual Chinese main event and title bout.

Jon isn’t sniffing the HW title unless he lowers his price tag. Font is in limbo thanks to the cluster at 135. Carla should challenge Zhang or JJ.

lee must be genuinely stupid to take this fight :lol: brady is going to steamroll him.

Took a while but we get to see Fabias true colors.

200.gif

Dude needs his jaw cracked

kevin lee ALWAYS wakes up and chooses violence. haha my dude aint fought in 2 years and is like gimme islam or brady. dana tried to feed him Mike Perry dunno why that one fell through. woulda been a good comeback scrap

Back
Top Bottom