The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Stylistically that Max-Yair fight could be a banger. Just checked the rankings and Yair is at 3?? His last win was against Stephens and that KZ bout was 2.5 years ago. Props for Max for stepping up though knowing he likely would have to wait until 2022 for a titleshot. At this point if he wins big against Yair and even if Volk beats Ortega the UFC's hand is likely forced and you make Volk-Max 3

I'm guessing they try to make Volk/Ortega on 266 as TUF airing wraps in mid August I think.

Depending on the Volk and Ortega fight, it could even warrant a rematch as well if the TUF event creates a good story line. I am hoping Ortega beats Volk and we get a Ortega vs Max 2 fight.

Screenshot_20210527-151354_Twitter.jpg

Beat me too it. Will watch... 🤷‍♂️

I thought Jorge was starting his own fight promotion. Based on that post isn’t he just collaborating with BKFC?

I thought Jorge was starting his own fight promotion. Based on that post isn’t he just collaborating with BKFC?
It looks like this is Jorge's own exclusive event

I like this format better than just bare knuckle boxing. MMA rules with no gloves

"Masvidal announced plans to launch his own bare-knuckle MMA promotion just before his welterweight title fight at UFC 261 in April. Now the veteran fighter has moved forward with the first card, which will fights contested under MMA rules with the fighters wearing no gloves."

Back
Top Bottom