The NBA Draft Thread

You keep talking this "pure SF" stuff like that really means anything.

Any really good SF has more value as a small ball 4, this ain't the 90's or early 2000's.

There is also no way Covington doesn't start, Henderson isn't the defender or shooter that he is at this point in their respective careers.

I think the lineups will be shuffled a lot to see what the best fit is.

Not sure you can have three non-shooters like Henderson, Simmons and Okafor/Noel on the floor at the same time.

You can't.

Lineup should be Bayless/Covington/Saric/Simmons/Noel.

Simmons will easily win ROY playing with that starting lineup, he'll have all the space in the world to operate and everybody can run with him.

Henderson is a good bench guy nothing more.

I love how there's this perception that Noel is bad on offense, he was getting 15 and 12 with Ish Smith, he'll be fine with Ben Simmons.

Last edited:
Not sure you can have three non-shooters like Henderson, Simmons and Okafor/Noel on the floor at the same time.

You can't.

Simmons will easily win ROY playing with that starting lineup, he'll have all the space in the world to operate and everybody can run with him.

I love how there's this perception that Noel is bad on offense, he was getting 15 and 12 with Ish Smith, he'll be fine with Ben Simmons.

I agree with this LU 110%. Should be the opening night starting lineup

Although with Brown plan eventually wanting Simmons to become full time PG in a few years, that'll allow a LU of:

Simmons
Covington (Josh Jackson hopefully)
Saric
Noel
Embiid

We'll probably see this LU often next season

:pimp:

Last edited:
Man if we could get Josh Jackson or Tatum with ours/the Kings pick next year we would be golden. Even more golden with one of the point guards with the Lakers pick that should be around 5-8 as well.

Last edited:
Man if we could get Josh Jackson or Tatum with ours/the Kings pick next year we would be golden. Even more golden with one of the point guards with the Lakers pick that should be around 5-8 as well.

Ben Simmons is the PG.

Although with Brown plan eventually wanting Simmons to become full time PG in a few years, that'll allow a LU of:

Simmons
Saric
Noel
Embiid

I don't think you can play two bigs with Simmons until he loses his fear of shooting.

Simmons
Saric
Noel
Embiid

I don't think you can play two bigs with Simmons until he loses his fear of shooting.

Yeah, I'm only basing these LU possibilities on the hope that Nerlens and Simmons can start making some jump shots in the near future. It's about that time Nerlens develop a decent mid range game

You can't.

Man I would watch 90% of Philly's games this year if this was the starting lineup. He'll I'm prolly gunna watch the Sixers regardless of what they're lineup is but that's probably the most fun lineup. I'm so glad Philly & LA will be fun to watch again. Literally the only unwatchable team left in the NBA is the nets.

^^^

I feel you, loving how even the lottery teams these past couple of seasons now have young pieces you can be excited for.

League will be VERY competitive in 4-5 years.

Philly - TWolves better be a rivalry by 2020 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
^^^

I feel you, loving how even the lottery teams these past couple of seasons now have young pieces you can be excited for.

League will be VERY competitive in 4-5 years.

You see less and less inefficient teams, maybe it's part of the analytics movement that we have been witnessing the past couple of years. It's making GMs smarter with their decisions.

The hell Philly keep sittin Ben out for ?
mean.gif
He's the franchise. I see no problem with sitting him for the last 2 games.

Okafor sat out summer league games too last year.

Felder is nice man. Cavs got a steal. Perfect position for him. Already a nice upgrade over Delly

Watching Lakers' summer league game for the first time

Russell's game looks much smoother than last year's summer league

Back
Top Bottom