The NBA Draft Thread

Sixers confirmed that Saric is coming over 8) 8) 8)
So far, we have 5 rookies entering the season. Three of whom are lottery picks.

Ben Simmons
Dario Saric
Embiid
Timothe
Sergio Rodriguez (30 years old)

Since we lost Wood to the pelicans, our lineup will look like this:

PG: Bayless/ Rodriguez
SG: Timothe/ Stauskas
SF: Covington/ Saric
PF: Simmons/ Grant/ Holmes
C: Jah OR Noel/ Embiid

I see Saric and Simmons switching between PF and SF a lot. It will be interesting to see them play on the same floor given then that they share similar skillsets to an extent. I can see Saric playing extensive minutes managing the second unit alongside a vet like Rodriguez.

The gaping hole here is at the SG position and defence which is what I am assuming Colangelo will address during the Jah/ Noel trade.

I'm still a little skeptical of Jayson Taytum.

I'm akways skeptical of any prospect that is too reliant on his mid range game in HS.

I'm akways skeptical of any prospect that is too reliant on his mid range game in HS.

Yea it would be better if he already had 3pt range and was more comfortable out there but I don't think there is any reason to be worried about his game.

He's so much more than a mid range shooter, he's dominated HS, FIBA and EYBL the past 3 years. He's an elite rebounder, has no problems running offense and has elite BBIQ.

He's the perfect small ball 4, will be able to rebound, go coast to coast for you and put heavy pressure on any defense in transition.

I still have Jackson and Giles over him but all 3 guys have near the same level of potential.

Granted I've only watched a couple mixtapes, but he looks a little Paul Pierce-ish. Which is good. I just wouldn't take him over Jackson who looks like a freakish athlete that can also shoot...

Out here in Vegas. Will give a more detailed recap later

Boston vs Cle was the highlight of the night

Kay Felder
Jordan McRae 

Both showed off

But Terry Rozier has probably been the best player I seen so far man

Can't wait until today's games

Lakers finish up vs cle, that will be good
Oubre
Ulis

Tatum has a pro game right now...I love his game. He can do everything, and his pull-up game is money. He looks like a pure small forward to me. I like him even better than Ingram.

Ben Simmons
Dario Saric
Embiid
Timothe
This would be SR 2nd NBA stint. Not a rookie

Granted I've only watched a couple mixtapes, but he looks a little Paul Pierce-ish. Which is good. I just wouldn't take him over Jackson who looks like a freakish athlete that can also shoot...

Just pissed he went to KU. Self better not **** around man

Last edited:

Ben Simmons
Dario Saric
Embiid
Timothe

I see Saric and Simmons switching between PF and SF a lot. It will be interesting to see them play on the same floor given then that they share similar skillsets to an extent. I can see Saric playing extensive minutes managing the second unit alongside a vet like Rodriguez.

The gaping hole here is at the SG position and defence which is what I am assuming Colangelo will address during the Jah/ Noel trade.

We got Gerald Henderson as well. This is Sergio's second nba go round.

We got Gerald Henderson as well. This is Sergio's second nba go round.

Good call about Henderson, he would certainly help with both the SG and defence gap we have.

And I totally forgot Sergio's second stint, the name sounded familiar but I never connected the dots.

A first unit of Bayless, Henderson, Covington, Simmons and Jah/ Noel
A second unit of Sergio, Timothe, Saric, Grant and Embiid

Not a bad start.This team right here will give it its all every single night.

Saric's game has evolved to the point he looks like a pure SF IMO. He also shut down Greek Freak and Gallo in the Olympic Qualifiers. He goes hard as hell...perfect Philly player.

Bayless
Henderson
Saric
Simmons
Okafor/Noel/Embiid

Would probably be the lineup before we trade one of Okafor or Noel

You keep talking this "pure SF" stuff like that really means anything.

Any really good SF has more value as a small ball 4, this ain't the 90's or early 2000's.

There is also no way Covington doesn't start, Henderson isn't the defender or shooter that he is at this point in their respective careers.

Ben Simmons
Dario Saric
Embiid
Timothe

Gerald Henderson gon be starting at the 2

It doesn't matter if he is pure or not, the fact that both Simmons and Saric cal play either position makes the lineup more dangerous. The only thing that worries me is that if Simmons and Saric will be able to defend their positions. More Saric than Simmons.

Not sure you can have three non-shooters like Henderson, Simmons and Okafor/Noel on the floor at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom