The NBA Draft Thread

Fultz plays "winning basketball." Isn't pouting or moping while playing for an inept coach and around subpar talent. Simmons legitimately mailed it in at points last year. Who cares about him retweeting himself. Simmons would've gotten killed because his body language was awful and he clearly was ready to bounce. All of that **** is overblown anyways, but I do wonder if Simmons has that dog in him. 

Man, what?

I don't think the situations are comparable.

Fultz plays defense and is literally the only the reason that Washington team is worth watching.

He knows he's only there to improve his draft position, so why wouldn't he tweet that?

Simmons never tried on defense or tried to shoot at LSU on a team with more talent than Fultz and was still doing the same thing on IG.

Just how 18/19 year old star athletes are.

Between this and you talking about his comment on Ben Simmons, seems like you fishing for something.

What are you talking about I'm fishing for something with his comment on Simmons? I only posted that cause I'm a Sixers fan and would like to have him on our team.

As far as this goes, I really can't think of any other big time players in college that were about to go to the NBA that were retweeting stuff about themselves every day even directly after losses when they're probably still in the locker room. Simmons posting pics of himself on IG playing for LSU is a lot different than Fultz retweeting every good thing that people say about him on Twitter and what his mock draft position is. I just know that if he was my teammate that would rub me the wrong way if our team kept taking L's and the first thing I see when I go on Twitter is all that stuff from him.

Like I said though...I want the guy on the Sixers if we have the chance to take him. This was just something I noticed that I wondered if anybody else on here had seen.

****** care about the most insignificant things.

an 18 year star athlete that retweets positive things about himself. shocker.

****** care about the most insignificant things.

an 18 year star athlete that retweets positive things about himself. shocker.

Lol

When he's one whole year older as a 19 year old coming off being the #1 pick in the draft and playing on one of the worst teams in the league (unless the Celtics keep the pick and take him) we'll see what people think, especially his teammates, if he's retweeting his stats like 30 minutes after losses.

i guess you'd prefer if he played on a **** team and used his social media to make jokes instead

sounds familiar. 

We purposely tanked and Embiid wasn't even playing

This year he's played amazing, the team is a billion times better and has a legitimate shot at even making the playoffs. And besides his picture with Harden the other day he almost exclusively only posts after wins and has something like "Great win!" in the caption.

laugh.gif
 they're the 3rd worst team in the east right now. in order for them to make the playoffs they'd have to post a winning record for these last 3 months and hope the 5 teams in front of them all play sub .500 ball.

time to let go of that pipe dream. 

at the end of the day...he's still known for being a clown on social media and he plays on a bad team. you trying to knock a freshman for retweeting stats. 

lol y'all look for anything to tear a prospect down. He can't retweet his stats??? He's not going to the tourney what do you want him to do? FOH.

:lol:  they're the 3rd worst team in the east right now. in order for them to make the playoffs they'd have to post a winning record for these last 3 months and hope the 5 teams in front of them all play sub .500 ball.

at the end of the day...he's still known for being a clown on social media and he plays on a bad team. you trying to knock a freshman for retweeting stats. 

Game. Set. Match.

:lol:  they're the 3rd worst team in the east right now. in order for them to make the playoffs they'd have to post a winning record for these last 3 months and hope the 5 teams in front of them all play sub .500 ball.

He's known for being a hell of a lot more than being a clown on social media buddy. Get the **** outta here

The Sixers probably won't make the playoffs this year but the fact that it's even a possibility is amazing compared to where they were before Embiid. They literally just won as many games last month as they did all of last season.

show me where i said he's only known for being a clown on twitter.

you're stretch armstrong reaching about fultz. bottom line.  take the L and move on. 

show me where i said he's only known for being a clown on twitter.

you're stretch armstrong reaching about fultz. bottom line.  take the L and move on. 

You literally JUST said in your post before this that he's "known for being a clown on social media and playing for a **** team"

Nothing I said is a "reach" because I didn't ever state anything was wrong with what he was doing. I just stated him retweeting his stats and mock draft position after double digit losses could rub some people the wrong way.

And it could.

So shut the **** up and stop arguing about nothing.

This thread was clean until this xan rather clown popped up. :smh:

From his post count, it looks like his old account was banned. lol

I think the article is totally fair, it's pretty much all the problems we've talked about in from the jump.

He doesn't have an in between game, the lack of an in between game limits his pick and roll game and his half court effectiveness. ect ect

I have a hard time seeing him as a like a super star player, but I think he has the highest non Fultz floor.

The only part I disagree with is the defense stuff, he does coast, but he's pretty good when locked in, has great hands.

Seen ball in person vs USC and was hella disappointed. Bruh was passive AF, soon as he crossed halfcourt he would give it up and just float around when his team really needed him. Complete non factor.

That said it was just one game. Still think his lack of midrange is overblown and point to harden as a case study

Also in the boat of his midrange being overblown

Felt like Simmons lack of jump shot was also overblown last year (yet to be determined)

No reason ball wouldn't be able to develop floaters or pick and pops

Also in the boat of his midrange being overblown

Felt like Simmons lack of jump shot was also overblown last year (yet to be determined)

No reason ball wouldn't be able to develop floaters or pick and pops

I can't see him driving right and shooting off the dribble. The mid range jump shot is pretty essential for a PG to have.

Back
Top Bottom