The NBA Draft Thread

Celts ain't trading the pick.

Ainge's endgame has always been to ride out Lebby's prime.

Fultz has superstar star potential.

Lakers defensively, I mean what can they do if they draft ball. Not gonna have their pick next summer

Can that lineup work long term?
Zo is a decent defender already. And as BI continues to develop on that end and they bring PG13 on board who's a great defender, that's going to be a long triumvirate to deal with on the perimeter. 

The possibility of this projected starting 5 next year [emoji]127808[/emoji]

IT
Bradley
Hayward
Porzingis
Horford

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lakers defensively, I mean what can they do if they draft ball. Not gonna have their pick next summer

Can that lineup work long term?
Zo is a decent defender already. And as BI continues to develop on that end and they bring PG13 on board who's a great defender, that's going to be a long triumvirate to deal with on the perimeter. 
:lol: at PG coming on board. Spoken like a true Laker fan.

Those guys are vets not tryna be on a losing team. There are plenty of young players this free agency looking to get PAID.
Like who? If they're young, they're most likely RFA. 

Throw an extra 20 mill to any of these guys and they'd bite. None move the needle, but all these guys (plus if Lin can actually stay healthy) would make them better than a bottom 5 team.

Millsap
Noel
Gallo
KCP
Redick
Monroe
Tyreke
Rudy Gay
Jonathan Simmons
Otto Porter

Last edited:
Mark my words. Brandon Ingram will be traded this season.
Wat8.jpg

Throw an extra 20 mill to any of these guys and they'd bite...

Millsap
Noel (RFA)
Gallo
KCP (RFA)
Redick
Monroe
Tyreke
Rudy Gay
Jonathan Simmons
Otto Porter (RFA)
Out of that list, maybe Gay who's coming of and Achilles tear, Tyreke and Gallo who are oft injured. Monroe already turned down more money once, Redick/Milsap can get paid on a contender and Pop isn't letting Simmons leave. So those 3 guys aren't changing life for Brooklyn, hell they're apparently so desperate they're willing to take on one of our bad contracts just to get another pick. 

Lakeshow rolling out:

Lonzo
PG13
BI
Nance
Zu 

8 seed. 

You bout to trot out Lonzo, Russell, Ingram, Randle and Zubac and continue being a bottom 5 team in the league again next year

Keep living in your fantasy world where rookie Lonzo, second year Ingram after a terrible rookie season, Nance and Zubac are starters on a playoff team out West though :lol:

You bout to trot out Lonzo, Russell, Ingram, Randle and Zubac and continue being a bottom 5 team in the league again next year

Keep living in your fantasy world where rookie Lonzo, second year Ingram after a terrible rookie season, Nance and Zubac are starters on a playoff team out West though
laugh.gif
Aren't you tired of being wrong?

I have no idea why Paul George will leave a much much better team in Indiana for that Lakers team.

Yes he's leaving Indiana, but definitely not for LA.

Last edited:
Aren't you tired of being wrong?

What was I wrong of? I said plenty of times over the past couple months that this draft was fixed and there was no way that the NBA was gonna let the Lakers lose this pick

Paul George is in the prime of his career and wants to leave the Pacers because they aren't a championship contender. Unless you guys are landing Westbrook and Anthony Davis at the same time of PG getting there then there is zero reason why I see Paul George wanting to go to a rebuilding team just so he can live back in California.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom