The NBA Draft Thread

I have no idea why Paul George will leave a much much better team in Indiana for that Lakers team.

Yes he's leaving Indiana, but definitely not for LA.

It's not like he's fromthe LA area
It's not like that "much better team " didnt get washed in the playoffs
Who's gonna gonna convince him to stay..,Larry... err

Last edited:
All Ainge was good at was assembling a big 3...Boston's success now is directly correlated with Brad Stevens. He's of the Popp mold. They'll get it right, just cause.

Not sure if srs. Their success now has nothing to do with Ainge completely stealing Isaiah for the corpse of Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Thornton, and the 28th overall pick? Or acquiring Crowder on one of the best contracts in the league?

They gave the Cavs a better fight than any of the East teams. Go to LA and be a 8th seed only to get washed by the Warriors?

I have no idea why Paul George will leave a much much better team in Indiana for that Lakers team.

Yes he's leaving Indiana, but definitely not for LA.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

8 in this draft is not a bad place to be. Knicks can absolutely draft a player. 

Problem is I have no faith in Phil to not **** this up. 

Man **** the Knicks. We're probably gonna end up drafting some bum. I hate how people give Phil credit for drafting KP. Dude wanted Okafor, we were lucky we fell in that draft.

8 in this draft is not a bad place to be. Knicks can absolutely draft a player. 

Problem is I have no faith in Phil to not **** this up. 
The last time the Knicks picked 8th, guess who was drafted 7th....?

Anyone ?
I don't wanna talk about it 
tired.gif

some of you guys are reaching... trading KP for fultz, celtics trading fultz for butler when they can sign heyward and drafting jackson as a first pick :lol:

Last edited:
Man...these Mock drafts are ALL over the place.

Fultz and Ball are consistent #1 and #2, then Philly at 3 goes from Jackson, Fox, Tatum, Monk and Isaac. Philly will have their work cut out for them to figure this out.

Fultz and Ball are consistent #1 and #2, then Philly at 3 goes from Jackson, Fox, Tatum, Monk and Isaac. Philly will have their work cut out for them to figure this out.

if Jackson is at #3 they are taking him but I would love Fox too

Last edited:

if Jackson is at #3 they are taking him but I would love Fox too

Fox is a jump shot away from being ranked ahead of Ball so I wouldn't mind him either. Jackson's potential is also through the roof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom