The NBA Draft Thread

It's not like he's fromthe LA area
It's not like that "much better team " didnt get washed in the playoffs
Who's gonna gonna convince him to stay..,Larry... err

Ya do realize there are other teams in the league than the Pacers and Lakers, right? He's 100% gone from Indiana in the next year or two...it just would make zero sense for him to go to the second worst team in the league if he wants to leave a current playoff team because they aren't a championship contender. This isn't Melo "going back home" to play with a prime Amare that was an MVP candidate the first half of that year. Boston just seems like the perfect place for him to go.

No where near as good as Ricky either at the same age. Shocked teams are taking him #2.

Lakers are gonna try to emulate the Warriors style of offense and fail miserably. They actually remind me alot of the current Suns team.

Last edited:
It's not like he's fromthe LA area
It's not like that "much better team " didnt get washed in the playoffs
Who's gonna gonna convince him to stay..,Larry... err

Ya do realize there are other teams in the league than the Pacers and Lakers, right? He's 100% gone from Indiana in the next year or two...it just would make zero sense for him to go to the second worst team in the league if he wants to leave a current playoff team because they aren't a championship contender. This isn't Melo "going back home" to play with a prime Amare that was an MVP candidate the first half of that year. Boston just seems like the perfect place for him to go.

No team is gonna trade for him
He's not committing to a long term deal with anyone
No team will trade for him as a 1 year rental
not even Boston

Plus white PG is a better fit there
And has a history with the head coach

I don't want the Lakers to trade for PG if it costs us 2-3 pieces

Btw, this is one of my favorite posts in NT history.

http://niketalk.com/t/654406/offici...-for-the-kids-or-is-he/14180_20#post_26910047

Dude was telling me for months that Brooklyn's pick that was owed to the Celtics wouldn't amount to anything decent, and got all excited when they started 4-5 this season.

"You'd think I'd get tired of being right all the time but tbh it never gets old" is just the icing on the cake. :rofl:

Last edited:
I actually want Ball to succeed too cuz he seems like a humble kid. But ya'll keep overrating your players. It's not hate. From Randle to Russell to Ingram to now Ball.

Man what star player ever left a better team to go to a ****tier team just because he's "home."

Randle = Blake
Ingram = KD
Russell = Harden
Ball = Kidd

Now they're guaranteed to get Paul George. Man he has a much higher chance of going to the Clippers. They do this to themselves.

"Prime" amare ain't exactly what the Knicks had

He was having the best year of his career before Melo got traded there and was 25-26 years old. Him and Melo turned out to just be a terrible fit next to each other and then the injuries started breaking him down after a couple years.

Not Melos fault Amare's knees blew up. That was a bad fit anyway with no point guard. Not surprising Melo's teams are best when he has a legitimate point guard (Billups, Kidd, hell even Lin)

Last edited:
I have no idea why Paul George will leave a much much better team in Indiana for that Lakers team.
Both teams aren't competing for anything

Going home to LA > staying in Indy

Pretty sure he's tired of losing. Going home and losing is even worse. Dude should go to the Pelicans or something.

ask melo how that ended up :lol:
going home isnt always the best, especially to rebuild

You need to ask Melo how it was taking the bag to stay home

2rcwqwo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom