The NBA Draft Thread

Saric not going to start :nerd:

It just depends on if we do draft Jackson and whether we put him at the 2 or 3. I personally think him, Dario, Simmons and Embiid could for sure play together. But if we could get Lowry and Redick in Philly to start with Jackson, Simmons and Embiid with Dario as our 6th man... :nerd:

Last edited:
Saric wont start. Even though I think he's the better player than Simmons and a much better fit next to Embiid.

Sixers should draft Josh Jackson. Dont extend Covington because i'm pretty sure Josh can be a 35% 3pt shooter in the league.

They can get creative and trade down as well.

It just depends on if we do draft Jackson and whether we put him at the 2 or 3. I personally think him, Dario, Simmons and Embiid could for sure play together. But if we could get Lowry and Redick in Philly to start with Jackson, Simmons and Embiid with Dario as our 6th man... :nerd:

I'm drooling here.

If our offseason consists of acquiring Jackson, Reddick and Lowry. Watch out.

Saric wont start. Even though I think he's the better player than Simmons and a much better fit next to Embiid.

Sixers should draft Josh Jackson. Dont extend Covington because i'm pretty sure Josh can be a 35% 3pt shooter in the league.

They can get creative and trade down as well.

If we want Josh Jackson then we can't trade down...the Suns will take him in a second if he's on the board for them the pick after us. If we trade down its for Tatum or Monk.

Saric not going to start
nerd.gif
Saric is probably gonna be the 6th man and first off the bench, he's okay with that role
saric deserves better than that

Lowry will probably go out West. I could see you guys getting Patty though.

I'd ask the Suns for #4 + Knight for the #3 if the Sixers arent sold on Josh. Tatum and Knight would be a good draft night.

I'd probably be harassing Ainge for that #1 though. I feel like you guys can pull off a trade. Especially if Ainge prefers Josh.

Last edited:
Kawhi jumper mechanics were not nearly as bad as Josh Jackson,

Kawhi didn't shoot it on the way down, didn't have any hitch, he just shot it too far behind his head which made it tough to make 3's.

I think it's far less likely Josh becomes a respectable jump shooter, without some serious reworking.

Brian Seltzer: Colangelo: “We could take slow, measured growth, or speed things up. We’re still going to be looking into adding veteran pieces that help.” – via Twitter brianseltzer

Saric not going to start
nerd.gif

Saric is probably gonna be the 6th man and first off the bench, he's okay with that role
Saric will have that Ginobili type of role. He's comfortable with that as long as we contend for championships.
yall aint made the playoffs in years but now yall talking championships? 

simmons has not played a single minute in the nba

a guy in embiid who has not played a full season

in the lottery this year and most likely next year...

did i miss something? 

Saric will have that Ginobili type of role. He's comfortable with that as long as we contend for championships.

did i miss something? 

Umm...of course we are talking championships. What do you think we tank for fun? That's the whole end goal. I didn't say 2018 contention, but we are certainly not building a team with a 2nd round ceiling.

Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Kings in a great position. Fox + Lauri would be a great night.

they are in a great draft position, but news sources say that Agents will do what they can to avoid working out for the Kings. they'd rather fall off a spot or two than have their players workout for the Kings so there might be a limitation there.

Saric not going to start
nerd.gif

did i miss something? 
Umm...of course we are talking championships. What do you think we tank for fun? That's the whole end goal. I didn't say 2018 contention, but we are certainly not building a team with a 2nd round ceiling.

Did I miss something?
how about yall make the playoffs first 

yall letting that hinkie banner go to your heads, thinking another gonna follow

did i miss something? 

Did I miss something?
tbh yall dont know what the ceiling is yet till you get these guys to actually play and see how the roster fills out...it could also turn into t wolves east , with all the talent but no winning

Philly fans feeling themsleves a bit too much right now :lol:, but i get the excitement

Twolves east as if we weren't the youngest team in the league last year :lol:

What you expect 50 wins or something

Last edited:
It's only overrated if a lot of folks are rating it highly... or claiming several franchise prospects which I haven't seen. Ball in general is "overhyped" but that's about it

Seems like the consensus is that it's deep draft. Nothing wrong with claiming that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom