The NBA Draft Thread

I know everyone says this as the draft process goes on...but this draft is really overrated.

It's deep, but I don't see any obvious superstars besides Fultz.

so many guys have massive flaws, that need to be addressed to become elite players.

Last edited:
I know everyone says this as the draft process goes on...but this draft is really overrated.

so many guys have massive flaws, that need to be addressed to become elite players.

It's not overrated. It's common knowledge for anyone following the draft that Fultz is the only clear cut Franchise level player. Everyone else has a ceiling of 2 option at best. All the discussion is about working with what we got.

The only overrated players I see right now are Tatum and Laurie and to a lesser extent, Monk.

I like Isaac more than Jackson for philly.

The hell would we do with Isaac seeing as we already have Simmons and Dario that can play the 3/4?

Josh Jackson is too good to pass up
Isaac is a much much better 2-way 3 than Dario.

Simmons doesn't really have a set position.

Isaac gives you much better shooting than Jackson & he also plays defense too.

Don't underestimate Dario, his combination of player IQ, hustle, skills, defensive instincts is very hard to find. He is the real deal and a steal in the draft.

Isaac is a third option at best, it's not a bad thing by any means, but at #3 would you go for someone who is the better fit or the higher ceiling? If it's the latter, it's absolutely Jackson then Fox.

I'm on the same page....

So overrated.

Simmons calls in the best draft in 10years and I'm like where?!

Next years tho :pimp:

With those freaking "Mon-star" bigs are really really intriguing.

Fultz with the #1 and then Gordon Hayward to follow in free agency. Still have enough assets to trade for someone else too if they choose.

Beautiful :smokin

Last edited:

Yea the draft is deep, but other than Fultz I wouldn't bet on anybody else leading an NBA franchise in this draft ...but you know they gotta hype it up for pre draft interest purposes

Need someone to crash the boards too. The Bullets were dominating us on the glass
laugh.gif

Josh Jackson is spectacular and his potential is through the roof. He has legitimate Kawhi type of potential. He's not going to average 20 PPG right off the bat but just like Kawhi and PG13 he'll effect the game in every other way right away and his scoring will improve every year.

Josh Jackson is spectacular and his potential is through the roof. He has legitimate Kawhi type of potential. He's not going to average 20 PPG right off the bat but just like Kawhi and PG13 he'll effect the game in every other way right away and his scoring will improve every year.

Josh Jackson should be the pick

I would do what I could to add Patty Mills, the looks he will get from 3 will be wide open with Simmons, Embiid and Jackson on the court

Last edited:

Josh Jackson should be the pick

I would do what I could to add Patty Mills, the looks he will get from 3 will be wide open with Simmons, Embiid and Jackson on the court

Mills or JJ Reddick, if we land Jackson, we absolutely have to stock up with snipers.

How much do you guys believe in Colangelo that he will make the right choice? I'm nervous.

Mills or JJ Reddick, if we land Jackson, we absolutely have to stock up with snipers.

How much do you guys believe in Colangelo that he will make the right choice? I'm nervous.

I feel like the talent they can acquire is almost impossible to screw up and he hit a home run with TLC in the 20's last year and Korkmaz is looking like a legit when he comes over

dude is a perfect 3&D player who I can see being a 6th man of the year type player down the road

Last edited:
What are the chances they add Lowry this summer?

A Lowry-Jackson-Simmons-Saric-Embiid lineup would be pretty intriguing...

On second thought, Lavar being the cancer that he will be to the Lakers organization should be entertaining.

Honestly I dont get why Lakers fans are so giddy to deal with that. Especially when Lonzo easily could be just an average player.

I want nothing to do with Lowry, I hope the Spurs let Mills walk and sign Lowry
Word. I just didn't really know what Sixers fans were thinking about that. Mills would most definitely be a nice addition to their squad. Younger than Lowry and a better shooter.

I feel like the talent they can acquire is almost impossible to screw up and he hit a home run with TLC in the 20's last year and Korkmaz is looking like a legit when he comes over

dude is a perfect 3&D player who I can see being a 6th man of the year type player down the road

Yup Korkmaz is killing and won Young Player of the Year over there in his league. He'll be another guy to shoot the ball for us next year or the year after. TLC averaged 20 a game over the last month of the year. Our bench with Bayless/TJ/Sergio, TLC, Korkmaz, Covington, Justin Anderson, Dario, Holmes/Okafor should be pretty damn good.

I wanna see what it'll cost for Mills and Redick this summer. If we can get them without paying them insane money then we should grab both of them.

Last edited:
I don't think Lavar will be an issue outside of running his mouth which they can't do much about.

Plus if Lonzo isn't setting the world on fire, what can he say?

Yup Korkmaz is killing and won Young Player of the Year over there in his league. He'll be another guy to shoot the ball for us next year or the year after. TLC averaged 20 a game over the last month of the year. Our bench with Bayless/TJ/Sergio, TLC, Korkmaz, Covington, Justin Anderson, Dario, Holmes/Okafor should be pretty damn good.

I wanna see what it'll cost for Mills and Redick this summer. If we can get them without paying them insane money then we should grab both of them.
Saric not going to start :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom