The NBA Draft Thread

Sixers fans salty? :lol:

Not one person would rather have Ingram over Simmons or Randle over Embiid, D Lo and Oak are a wash plus we have Dario

We have the #3 pick this year, the Lakers and Kings unprotected picks in 2018 and 2019 plus ours

FOH

Dlo and Okafor are a wash?

I don't think ratsull is going anywhere. Walton probably wants to have that type of back court offensively

If any lakers are moved I would think Randle and clarkson have a higher probability

as a celtics fan , im excited for fultz. he reminds me of one of my recent favorite players in brandon roy, hope he develops well. bye to rozier and marcus smarts inconsistency.

fultz should be a starter....... cant have him and it start together ....defense would be horrible

as a celtics fan , im excited for fultz. he reminds me of one of my recent favorite players in brandon roy, hope he develops well. bye to rozier and marcus smarts inconsistency.

Not sure we say bye to Rozier unless it's a trade that nets us something better in return. He has played pretty well this postseason.

At some point though, we'll have 1 too many guards and not enough talent elsewhere

fultz should be a starter....... cant have him and it start together ....defense would be horrible

i dont expect him to start to be honest. celtics rarely starts rookies from what ive seen. he is a no1 overall pick though so idk how danny and brad stevens approach will be

I like Isaac more than Jackson for philly.

The hell would we do with Isaac seeing as we already have Simmons and Dario that can play the 3/4?

Josh Jackson is too good to pass up

I wouldn't mind if they go either Jackson or Fox.

Absolutely not Tatum though and #3 is way too high for Monk or DSJ.

A Jackson, Simmons, Saric, Embiid lineup will be a very high IQ and unselfish team...it's just that Embiid is your best shooter there. lol

Fultz doesnt even have to start, just put him in the rotation at both guard positions...Celtics definitely gotta trade one of their guards tho, might as well get something for em now

Not sure we say bye to Rozier unless it's a trade that nets us something better in return. He has played pretty well this postseason.

At some point though, we'll have 1 too many guards and not enough talent elsewhere

true bout rozier, hes offered quality mins. but like u said, one too many guards. its just an audition for a trade at this point. and tbh i wouldnt be surprised if even jalen brown gets traded too. i hope not but i can accept it if it happens.

I don't think ratsull is going anywhere. Walton probably wants to have that type of back court offensively

If any lakers are moved I would think Randle and clarkson have a higher probability

There's definitely room for Randle. But Clarkson should be the first to go. Clarkson's minutes are not capped, he's by far the worst of the three and it be smart to clear his cap money now when it's double of what Russell, Ingram and Clarkson get paid.

ABradley seems like the odd man out tbh. Don't see them moving smart. Rozier under his rookie contract for a few more seasons. Let fultz or smart start next to IT next season. Either way we sitting pretty man :pimp:

true bout rozier, hes offered quality mins. but like u said, one too many guards. its just an audition for a trade at this point. and tbh i wouldnt be surprised if even jalen brown gets traded too. i hope not but i can accept it if it happens.

If we trade Jaylen it's gotta be for an impact guy, otherwise the upside is worth too much

ABradley seems like the odd man out tbh. Don't see them moving smart. Rozier under his rookie contract for a few more seasons. Let fultz or smart start next to IT next season. Either way we sitting pretty man :pimp:

Problem is Avery is so good when healthy. And that is not a sure thing with him.

Lakers should get a banner in front of Staples that says:

We B-ALL-IN

Triple entendre, don't even ask me how.

I like Isaac more than Jackson for philly.

The hell would we do with Isaac seeing as we already have Simmons and Dario that can play the 3/4?

Josh Jackson is too good to pass up
Isaac is a much much better 2-way 3 than Dario.

Simmons doesn't really have a set position.

Isaac gives you much better shooting than Jackson & he also plays defense too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom