The NBA Draft Thread

Both Laker and Sixers fans have plenty to be excited about. As a Sixers fan, I think we have more potential than the Lakers, as currently assembled. Then again, I haven't watched as much Laker ball as I have Sixers ball so please let me know if I'm missing something.

Embiid, when healthy, is a better player than the everyone on the Lakers roster. His health is a valid concern, but I'm a believer that his latest injury wasn't a serious one and he absolutely could have played the last month of the season.

The same goes for Simmons' health. Could have been back this year, but The Process continued. He obviously needs to play full speed, NBA ball before any serious assessments are made on him, but his potential can't be disputed.

If Simmons pans out to be the player he's projected to be and Embiid stays relatively healthy during his career, they will elevate the Sixers to top tier status.

Of course, you have the talents of Saric as well and some nice pieces like Covington and Holmes to fill out your bench.

There are many "IF"s for the Sixers, but IF everything plays out, this is going to be an attractive destination for future FAs and a team capable of ascending to the top of the East.

Lakers fans, what do you realistically feel you can get out of the players on your roster that makes you feel like this team will be a perennial contender down the line?

Last edited:
Philly's best player has played 1/4 of a season in 3 years. Second best player has yet to play. Also don't get why some of you are so salty at Lakers fans because they got their pick.

Ingram looked pretty good second half of season as far as future pieces go. I think he's gonna be just fine. Moving D Lo off the ball might relieve him a little. Hes got the talent it's just mental for him at this point. Everyone else can go :lol: I do like the young center Zubac, think he'll be around for awhile.

Last edited:
Both the Twolves and Nuggets have a much brighter future than the Lakers. Until one of the Lakers turns into a star there's nothing going on there. They have a group of solid young rotation players though.

Last edited:
Philly's best player has played 1/4 of a season in 3 years. Second best player has yet to play. Also don't get why some of you are so salty at Lakers fans because they got their pick.

Ingram looked pretty good second half of season as far as future pieces go. I think he's gonna be just fine. Moving D Lo off the ball might relieve him a little. Hes got the talent it's just mental for him at this point. Everyone else can go
laugh.gif
I do like the young center Zubac, think he'll be around for awhile.
as someone who dislikes the lakers, I'm kinda happy they/yall got to keep the pick this year.. and I pray they/yall take ball

I mean yall giving up a pick eventual anyways

I'm sorry. I saw 'championship' and 'Sixers in the same post. Multiple times.

In any of those posts did you them say that the Sixers are going to win a championship next year? The point is that The Process isn't about building just a playoff team, it's about building a team that can compete for championships for a long time. We have two potential superstars already on roster barring their health, another rookie who might be this year's Rookie of the Year, another rookie who averaged 20 PPG the last month of the year, a really solid young bench, a coach in Brett Brown that I believe is a hell of a coach regardless of his record at the moment because of being around during our complete rebuild and tanking process, a ton of cap space to make moves with and both the Lakers and Kings unprotected lottery picks over the next two years as well as our own picks. I love the team that we're putting together and so do all Sixers fans, so hop off our **** if we want to be excited about it.

Last edited:
On second thought, Lavar being the cancer that he will be to the Lakers organization should be entertaining.

Honestly I dont get why Lakers fans are so giddy to deal with that. Especially when Lonzo easily could be just an average player.

This is completely overrating Lavar's impact.

Let's call this what it is, lonzo jumping in front of the fact that his son won't be taken number 1 overall doesn't align with him being the next shuttlesworth narrative.

Last edited:
This lottery got everyone on edge :lol:

It's always the Laker fans who start crap. Like we are excited about our #3 pick and future prospects. Why are they so hurt? They should just be happy they will see Lavar's teeth on a nightly basis and move the heck on.

Last edited:
It's always the Laker fans who start crap. Like we are excited about our #3 pick and future prospects. Why are they so hurt? They should just be happy they will see Lavar's teeth on a nightly basis and move the heck on.

Man please. Woe is me clown fans, y'all talk about the Lakers more than we do. Hell 80% of the thread was praying for us to lose the pick yesterday so y'all could get the jokes off, but it ain't happen. So you gotta eat it.

Nobody realistically gives a damn about the Sixers until they prove they can ever be on the court for the majority of a season.

Last edited:

This lottery got everyone on edge
laugh.gif
tenor.gif

dudes stayed ready with the 

lose pick = haha lakers sucked for no reason and will continue to lose only to have other teams reap the benefit of a lottery pick

or 

keep pick = lonzo aint even that good....lavar this, lavar that....lavars teeth

get on with that crap

Back
Top Bottom