The NBA Draft Thread

it's a tough situation. But a good one to be in. There's gonna be a window of opportunity there through a trade that Ainge needs to strike on. Similar to what happened with KG and Ray. Keeping all these assets has its downfalls too.

Realistically when's the earliest the celtics can win it all? 5 years? 10 years?

Last edited:
One of those top 3 picks is going to be coming off the bench his second year. Fultz probably will too. There's a logjam that needs to be cleaned up ASAP
What's wrong with coming off the bench? Harden did it for his first 3 years, and I think he turned out ok. Coming off the bench does not mean that you aren't playing significant minutes. Marcus Smart played 30MPG off the bench for the Celtics this year.

Been said since day 1 that Kyrie is the luckiest PG in this league once they got Lebron. Replace Kyrie with other score first point guards like Lillard, Conley, IT, Dragic, etc I'm not sure the Cavs miss too much of a step.

He's a great player individually, but Lebron hides all his weaknesses.

Not true those guys can't replicate hitting a game winner 3 in a game 7 to win the championship. Kyrie plays up to his comp and the stage of the game. Ain't nobody like kyrie when it matters most at the pg position rn

Na that's true. Kyrie def shows up when it matters. But if Lebron wasn't there he'd be getting doubled in that situation easily.

If the Lakers think Lonzo gonna take them to new heights and lead them to the second re-enactment of Showtime just because he has some Kidd-like qualities, Lavar better take a look at this and reassess the situation.

In order to create Showtime, you have to have a) The Alpha to do it, and b) the right mix of wing players.

I'm pretty sure Magic Johnson isn't thinking Lonzo is the next savior of L.A.

Last edited:
Lonzo HOFer guaranteed...Whip seal of approval.
Obviously. I mean, look at your avi. You ridin Lonzo harder than Stephen A rides Mayweather. 
laugh.gif

Lakers aren't even supposed to be in position to draft zo according to whipstradamus
You're right. They in position to draft Jackson or Fox, and then.....

Wait for it....
Trade Hollywood Russell just like I've been saying they'll do.

Watch Magic pull some magic and trade Hollywood Russell (aka D'AngeNo Hustle) to Philly for their #3 and the Lakers end up getting Fox and Jackson or Fultz and Jackson if BOS believes highly in Ball.

Last edited:
- For a lottery team, I'm taking Cousins over Gobert. If I'm trying to win a championship gimme Gobert.

- Jokic only impacts one end of the floor.

- Embiid has only played 31 games so I can't put him in the same sentence as Gobert.

- Gobert does everything DeAndre does but better.

- Davis is a 4.

Centers/PF's who are more effective than DeAndre Jordan:

Jokic

M Gasol

Gobert

Whiteside

Porzingis

The Brow

Boogie

Love

Embiid

Aldridge

Adams

You're right. They in position to draft Jackson or Fox, and then.....

Wait for it....
Trade Hollywood Russell just like I've been saying they'll do.
So dlo is getting traded before the season? Care to wager?

Didn't think so
So you're saying Russell will be a Laker by the end of his rookie deal? Or do you want to wager that he gets dealt by the trade deadline next season?

Last edited:

So you're saying Russell will be a Laker by the end of his rookie deal? Or do you want to wager that he gets dealt by the trade deadline next season?
It's pretty clear what I said.
PM if you ready to lay down the cash. You don't even know it yet but LAL on a mission to team up Westbrook and PG13 to compete against Curry/KD and Kyrie/Lebron

Last edited:
Another prediction sure to go wrong. Russ is not walking away from 250 Ms.

Back
Top Bottom