The NBA Draft Thread

Those are tangible stats
laugh.gif

And why even do this? It's too easy to just disappear and never use that screen name again when someone loses a bet. The Collector is the latest one to pull this stunt.
That's why there's a PM to discuss how to put it down in writing...like a straight up quasi-contract.

Dudes want to talk about accountability right...we can make things "accountable" alright.

Last edited:
I wonder how Russell would be away from LA. That man loooooves the Hollywood lifestyle out there and him and his boys he brought with him out there try hard as hell to be a part of it.

I wonder how Russell would be away from LA. That man loooooves the Hollywood lifestyle out there and him and his boys he brought with him out there try hard as hell to be a part of it.

This is based on what? Seriously asking because I don't follow these guys' lifestyle like that. You've partied with him?

laugh.gif

Bruh legit pointed to stats and called them intangibles [emoji]128514[/emoji]
These aspects of the game are known "intangibles", ask any coach in basketball - diving for 50/50 balls, deflections, recovering loose balls, contesting shots, etc etc.

The NBA has coined it as "hustle" factors, which they've found a way to develop a formula in order to make tangible sense of them. Hence the inception of "hustle stats."

You put two and two together and you get "Intangible Stats."

I know bruh, it's an oxymoron. It's okay though, because now you know.

Last edited:
The fact that you think deflections are an intangible stat is enough. You're just wrong, man.
Where did I say that something "intangible" was "tangible?"

I just coined the term intangible stats (aka hustle stats) because the NBA has decided to come up with numbers to measure factors previously thought of as "intangible" factors as just another means of evaluating the overall effectiveness of a player. The two words are an oxymoron and is in no way designed to state that something tangible such as statistics are in fact intangible.

It's simple:  Intangible stats are statistics that are measured/derived from the intangible qualities of players.

Last edited:
in·tan·gi·ble
inˈtanjəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: intangible
unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence.
"my companions do not care about cyberspace or anything else so intangible"
synonyms: impalpable, untouchable, incorporeal, discarnate, abstract; More
ethereal, insubstantial, immaterial, airy;
ghostly, spectral, unearthly, supernatural
"the shadows were more intangible than usual as they shifted with each quavering bough and passing cloud"
difficult or impossible to define or understand; vague and abstract.
"the rose symbolized something intangible about their relationship"
synonyms: indefinable, indescribable, inexpressible, nameless; More
vague, obscure, abstract, unclear, indefinite, undefined, subtle, elusive
"team spirit may be intangible, but we wouldn't have gotten to the finals without it"
(of an asset or benefit) not constituting or represented by a physical object and of a value not precisely measurable.

Clarkson lives the hollywood lifestyle harder than russell. Clarksons been hanging with bella thorne and hailey baldwin

Just can't get me out of your head can you?! 
roll.gif

Welcome to the fan club. Membership dues are paid semi-annually just like your property taxes. If you still live with your parents, you won't understand.
Fan club, hardly. I just don't know how one can continue to post and be wrong on absolutely everything he does. It's mind boggling. 

Just can't get me out of your head can you?! 
roll.gif

Welcome to the fan club. Membership dues are paid semi-annually just like your property taxes. If you still live with your parents, you won't understand.
Fan club, hardly. I just don't know how one can continue to post and be wrong on absolutely everything he does. It's mind boggling. 
"wrong on absolutely everything he does."

roll.gif

You act like you know me personally.

Last edited:
in·tan·gi·ble
inˈtanjəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: intangible
unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence.
"my companions do not care about cyberspace or anything else so intangible"
synonyms: impalpable, untouchable, incorporeal, discarnate, abstract; More
ethereal, insubstantial, immaterial, airy;
ghostly, spectral, unearthly, supernatural
"the shadows were more intangible than usual as they shifted with each quavering bough and passing cloud"
difficult or impossible to define or understand; vague and abstract.
"the rose symbolized something intangible about their relationship"
synonyms: indefinable, indescribable, inexpressible, nameless; More
vague, obscure, abstract, unclear, indefinite, undefined, subtle, elusive
"team spirit may be intangible, but we wouldn't have gotten to the finals without it"
(of an asset or benefit) not constituting or represented by a physical object and of a value not precisely measurable.
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/07/09/nba-to-track-hustle-stats-during-summer-league-in-las-vegas.ap/

Quote from article:

Diving for loose balls, getting a hand in passing lanes for a deflection, being close enough to contest a shot, or sacrificing the body and taking a charge.

For years, they've been called intangibles.

The NBA is about to try to make them tangible.

End of story.

Clarkson lives the hollywood lifestyle harder than russell. Clarksons been hanging with bella thorne and hailey baldwin

They both love it. Russell I don't think has been as bad though since he's had this girlfriend he has now. Felt like he was trying waaay too hard off the court in his first year as a Laker

Back
Top Bottom