The NBA Draft Thread

"Everything starts with me." - #2 pick Hollywood Russell

041115_DangeloRussellTTL-4198.jpg

This why he bout to be traded. 

Last edited:
They both love it. Russell I don't think has been as bad though since he's had this girlfriend he has now. Felt like he was trying waaay too hard off the court in his first year as a Laker
When JC went to the Phil he told this trainer while he was with I think Chanel iman he was talm bout how bad Kendall waz

Wonder what Orlando's board looks like

On the wing they gave Don't Google a bag, Ross and Mario still have years left on their deals

Inside Aaron Gordon I'm assuming isn't untouchable but certainly still a developing player

Point guard same thing can be said for Payton

I'm assuming Monk, Issac, Smith/Frank will still be on the board when Orlando will be on the clock

Last edited:
Yea teams would have to be stupid to trade for D'lo........
Yea they would, but they still will! Because GM's out there gonna think that a 40-point game against CLE (in a loss where he almost disappeared in the 4th qtr of a close game) and a 39-pointer against lowly Brooklyn is enough for them to think he will be elite!

Last edited:
Leave it up to you dummies in LA to want to give up on your 21 year old PG that is one of the best players in his age group after 2 seasons :lol:

It's well know Phil likes Russell :nerd:

I'd love to work out a deal that doesn't include 1st round picks.

Leave it up to you dummies in LA to want to give up on your 21 year old PG that is one of the best players in his age group after 2 seasons
laugh.gif
If Magic and Pelinka trade him to get PG13 or any other proven superstar, does that mean they're dummies as well?

Last edited:
I've never seen a fanbase be so apathetic towards their #2 draft pick who is clearly showing signs of improvement at 21 years old.

You would swear he averaged like 10/2/2 and not 16/4/5 and 19/3/5 after the AS break at 21 years old.

I don't get it. At all lol

You wouldn't trade the 8th pick for him? I feel like he's a better player than DSJ or Ntilikina or whoever the Knicks would take there is going to be...

If Magic and Pelinka trade him to get PG13 or any other proven superstar, does that mean they're dummies as well?
If y'all want to give up young players with a lot of promise to assemble a fringe playoff team just to get rinsed by GSW for the foreseeable future, be my guest.

You wouldn't trade the 8th pick for him? I feel like he's a better player than DSJ or Ntilikina or whoever the Knicks would take there is going to be...

Ehh I don't know.

I'd trade Ntilikina for him but keep DSJr. Smith is more of a risk than Russell but his ceiling is much higher imo.

If y'all want to give up young players with a lot of promise to assemble a fringe playoff team just to get rinsed by GSW for the foreseeable future, be my guest.
One thing is for sure: Magic/Pelinka know more about what they want to do with their team than both of us or anyone on NT for that matter.

If they trade him for a superstar, the Laker fan base should support the move 100% because there's probably a bigger reason behind it.

Ehh I don't know.

I'd trade Ntilikina for him but keep DSJr. Smith is more of a risk than Russell but his ceiling is much higher imo.
Other than being a bouncier athlete, what exactly does DSJ do better than Russell? I really can't think of anything.

One thing is for sure: Magic/Pelinka know more about what they want to do with their team than both of us or anyone on NT for that matter.

If they trade him for a superstar, the Laker fan base should support the move 100% because there's probably a bigger reason behind it.
That's fine. Just seems pretty shortsighted, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom