The NBA Draft Thread

DSJr is a better passer (how he had multiple 10+ assist games on that trash NC state roster is impressive) and rebounder.

Dangelo is a bit flashier and a better shooter.

I'd take either.

Last edited:
Wonder what Orlando's board looks like

On the wing they gave Don't Google a bag, Ross and Mario still have years left on their deals
Inside Aaron Gordon I'm assuming isn't untouchable but certainly still a developing player
Point guard same thing can be said for Payton

I'm assuming Monk, Issac, Smith/Frank will still be on the board when Orlando will be on the clock
Anybody but fox, the foreign PG, or the Arizona Euro and I'm fine with as a Magic fan ...Smith would be my pick

The much better Athleticism alone is a big thing , on both sides of the ball
This sounds like an oxymoron a bit, but I feel like Russell has a better overall feel for the game than DSJ does, despite him doing dumb stuff here and there.

Don't really know how else to put that to make it make sense :lol:

The much better Athleticism alone is a big thing , on both sides of the ball

Is it really?
Yea ideally you don't want your PG to be slow/ lacking in athleticism in today's NBA ...look around the league and at the top prospects coming out at point yearly , shooting and being an athlete /speed is what teams covet ...D Lo the exception of course , he went high cuz of playmaking at his size and projected shooting ability ...kinda like Lonzo but he even faster and more athletic than him :lol:

Yea ideally you don't want your PG to be slow/ lacking in athleticism in today's NBA ...look around the league and at the top prospects coming out at point yearly , shooting and being an athlete /speed is what teams covet ...D Lo the exception of course , he went high cuz of playmaking at his size and projected shooting ability ...kinda like Lonzo but he even faster and more athletic than him :lol:

D'Lo isn’t a better athlete than Zo

D'Lo isn’t a better athlete than Zo
That's what I said, it's not really close either ...Athletically Russell is one of the worst at his position in the league , like a 35 year old NBA vet in that regard :lol:

D'lo had John wall looking like Disney on ice. Frsh you kinda made it seem like athleticism alone makes Smith a better player on both sides. IT is more athletic too but we see how he's food on d. That size disadvantage outweighs the athleticism

Last edited:
D'lo had John wall looking like Disney on ice. Frsh you kinda made it seem like athleticism alone makes Smith a better player on both sides. IT is more athletic too but we see how he's food on d. That size disadvantage outweighs the athleticism
Naw ain't say better, Smith ain't even in the league yet so can't speak on him being better than anybody ...just saying that being athletic is a big thing to look for in a pg...if you can't shoot or have no iq that doesn't matter , but even the biggest D Lo fans lying to themselves if they say don't wish he was a lil quicker or had more bounce to him...everybody has a weakness n that's his biggest

Last edited:
D'Lo can score, and can shoot. Should be a solid fit with Lonzo offensively. He was almost %40 on wide open 3's, like 38% on Catch and shoot 3's, all of this could bold well if Zo comes in and is the PG that LAL hopes for him to be.

I would love Russell with Simmons and Embiid, it's just risky trading away Josh Jackson for him IMO but he would be an almost perfect fit

Russell
Redick
Dario
Simmons
Embiid

Would be looking nice

Last edited:
I would love Russell with Simmons and Embiid, it's just risky trading away Josh Jackson for him IMO but he would be an almost perfect fit

Russell
Redick
Dario
Simmons
Embiid

Would be looking nice

That would be a solid lineup for the 12 games combined they'd play together :lol:

As we get closer to the draft, we will see more and more rumors about the Lakers strongly considering De'Aaron Fox over Lonzo Ball, with Fultz going to Boston almost a foregone conclusion.

If the Lakers select Fox, D'Angelo Russell becomes completely expendable, which is how I see things shaping out.

Ball then goes to Philly, and a whirlwind of possibilities begin to open up.

As we get closer to the draft, we will see more and more rumors about the Lakers strongly considering De'Aaron Fox over Lonzo Ball, with Fultz going to Boston almost a foregone conclusion.

If the Lakers select Fox, D'Angelo Russell becomes completely expendable, which is how I see things shaping out.

Easiest g I ever made

Easiest g I ever made
Oh, so you already saying you won? Lol

Shouldn't have said that. You, my friend, just jinxed yourself 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That would be a solid lineup for the 12 games combined they'd play together :lol:

Simmons had no injury history before this foot injury and could have played the whole second half of the season if the Sixers didn't wanna take the cautious route/tank again. Dario has no injury history, Russell has no real injury history besides missing some games this past year being nicked up and he probably could have played in half of them if they weren't taking and Redick doesn't have any injury concerns. Holmes is also a pretty damn good backup center if Embiid was to miss any time.

Back
Top Bottom