The NBA Draft Thread

He is though.

Triple doubles, four games with 10+ assists (couple with 15+), more assists on the season in fewer games played on a ****tier NC state roster.

This whole notion that Russell is an elite passer is way overblown. I'm 10000% sure DSJ will average more than 4.8 assists a game in the league. Numbers aside, he sets his teammates up much better, Russell is just flashier.

Last edited:
I been trying to figure out who's gon be the surprise rise/fall in this draft (Its always 1 or 2)...right now I'm leaning towards Smith Jr being the next PG off the board after the top 2 picks if hes good in workouts, he has all the tools and I wouldn't be surprised at him going in the 3-5 range after a team being wowed at a workout

Or maybe the French PG, its always a dude like that most fans dont know about going to a random team :lol:
Same. Can't wait to see Orlando take lauri or kings do somethin kings-ish

I been trying to figure out who's gon be the surprise rise/fall in this draft (Its always 1 or 2)...right now I'm leaning towards Smith Jr being the next PG off the board after the top 2 picks if hes good in workouts, he has all the tools and I wouldn't be surprised at him going in the 3-5 range after a team being wowed at a workout

Or maybe the French PG, its always a dude like that most fans dont know about going to a random team :lol:
Same. Can't wait to see Orlando take lauri or kings do somethin kings-ish
Dont wish on the Magic plz :smh:

Magic will take Isaac. Did you not see that board that leaked? Nothing but tweener forwards. Clearly its one of their main priorities.

Last edited:
Magic will take Isaac. Did you not see that board that leaked? Nothing but tweener forwards. Clearly its one of their main priorities.
Henigan not around anymore, that nightmare is over wit...should be a new board and all that(hopefully) but then again they still dont have a GM yet so who knows with all the dumb stuff they been up to since Dwight left :lol:

I remember the leak of the offseason plans had players they had n traded away like Harris and Ibaka on it, didnt know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

My master plan for the Magic:

Blow it up.

No but seriously...

Give up some combo Henzonja, Payton, Gordon, Vuc

Get some combo of:

One of the Suns guards
One of the Bucks/Sixers bigs
One of the Nuggets Wings

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How many guys in this draft have best player on a championship team potential?

I would argue only 2, Fultz and Fox

don't see a lot of ceiling with the rest of these guys.

I would say fultz and to a lesser extent Jackson

Deep draft for rotational players

How many all stars/all NBA players are in this draft would be my question

I don't see anyone but Fultz ever being the best player on a championship team.

There's a ton of good 2nd-3rd options, though.

Worried :lol:

I like Lauri but I'd prefer Isaac over him every time for the versatility he brings.
I feel ya

What your board look like for minny? Feel like they gotta be targeting issac and lauri .. they don't need to mess around and take any other big imo

I would say fultz and to a lesser extent Jackson

Deep draft for rotational players

How many all stars/all NBA players are in this draft would be my question

I'm not talking about likely superstars, I'm just talking guys where it could be a semi realistic outcome.

Josh Jackson, has a broken jumper shoot, has average length, isn't a good but not freak athlete, a good not incredible finisher.

There are just way too many things he would have to improve to be an elite player, and if he can't shoot, he probably can't play.

I don't see it.

I don't see anyone but Fultz ever being the best player on a championship team.

There's a ton of good 2nd-3rd options, though.

This. I love Fox, but I dont even think John Wall (if we're comparing Fox's ceiling) can be the best player on a championship team.

Same with Josh Jackson. He can have a Draymond Green like impact. I 100% believe Green is the Warriors most valuable player, but def not the best.

Back
Top Bottom