The NBA Draft Thread

IT and AD would make a nice pair. Come to think of it, IT in Milwaukee will be real nice.

m1kupr-m1kuaymagic1.jpg

thats a very whip-ish post

you alright bruh

Don't doubt me again.

The whole point of Dallas trading for Nerlens was so they could have him going forward. They knew that they'd have to max him.

Not really upset about the Celts not going for him.

Anthony Davis for Bradley, Brown, Zeller, 2017 #1, 2018 Nets 1st round

Honestly if true, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat if I were the Pelicans. They'd probably lose Cousins in the process but as is they're still a while away from contending anyway. It's a start.

Fultz
Bradley
Brown
Porter Jr (next year)
Cousins (while you have him, maybe if you're winning he stays)

Both teams would benefit in the trade imo

Would love to see Bradley as a Spurs though if he leaves Boston...

CP3, Bradley, Kawhi vs. Curry, Klay, KD :smokin

Last edited:
Y'all need a rim protector/rebounder as much as you need a wing imo
I like Nerlens a lot, but someone is going to offer him a max this summer, and you'd be required to match. Or else you're just giving up assets for nothing.

If Zizic can provide 15-20 minutes of high energy and rebounding next year, I'll be a happy man. I just don't love the thought of giving a big like Noel $20M+ per year.

Y'all need a rim protector/rebounder as much as you need a wing imo
I like Nerlens a lot, but someone is going to offer him a max this summer, and you'd be required to match. Or else you're just giving up assets for nothing.

If Zizic can provide 15-20 minutes of high energy and rebounding next year, I'll be a happy man. I just don't love the thought of giving a big like Noel $20M+ per year.

Ainge passed on Alphabet n Draymond at the draft :smh:

I don't trust him when he drafts bigs :lol:

Everybody passed on them though :lol:

Scouts have been universally high on Zizic though over the past year since the draft. Don't think he'll be a star or anything like that, but could definitely turn out to be a solid starting center in a few years. Think Jusuf Nurkic.

I was watching zizic highlights the other day. He's an interesting player. Rebounder/finisher with no real offense/defense and slightly weak/undersized/unathletic

Everybody passed on them though :lol:

Scouts have been universally high on Zizic though over the past year since the draft. Don't think he'll be a star or anything like that, but could definitely turn out to be a solid starting center in a few years. Think Jusuf Nurkic.

He's a high energy 7 footer who wants to rebound so regardless I'm excited to see at the next level

I was watching zizic highlights the other day. He's an interesting player. Rebounder/finisher with no real offense/defense and slightly weak/undersized/unathletic
This is pretty fair, although I wouldn't call him weak/undersized. He's 7ft 250. Bigger than all of the bigs in this draft. He doesn't shoot a ton of jumpers, but he doesn't look uncomfortable when he does it. He shoots like 75% from the FT line, so he could potentially become a nice pick and pop guy.

I've watched almost every game Nerlens played, good luck maxing him

Exactly :lol:

Holmes > Noel

And I said that when Noel was still on our team too. He's a solid player but dudes in here with their "he's a potential future perennial DPOY candidate" are still caught up in his hype coming out of high school/college.

Back
Top Bottom