The NBA Draft Thread

Noel did start playing a lot better after the trade I feel like.
I feel like he's still going to grow a little, not anything all star level but right below it.

Noel didnt wanna be part of that **** show of a log jam at center in Philly. Him being the odd man out was hilarious since it was clear the team played much better with him on the floor.

He'll be one of the best young defensive bigs in the league once the consistent minutes come along. Can see him getting a role like Capela as a Mav.

Last edited:
Would be nice if Magic drafts Ball or Fox at #2 and then ships DLo and Black to Phi for Okafor and the 3rd pick and uses it to take pure shooting guard and scorer deluxe Monk.

Ball/Fox

Monk

Ingram

Randle

Zubac

Last edited:
Noel didnt wanna be part of that **** show of a log jam at center in Philly. Him being the odd man out was hilarious since it was clear the team played much better with him on the floor.

He'll be one of the best young defensive bigs in the league once the consistent minutes come along. Can see him getting a role like Capela as a Mav.

Capela is a better player than him. He's just so much more fluid than him. Noel has always been clumsy as hell cause his core is so weak and his legs are rail thin. His hands also suck at catching passes. He needs to transform his body to be able to have any shot at living up to his potential.

Would be nice if Magic drafts Ball or Fox at #2 and then ships DLo and Black to Phi for Okafor and the 3rd pick and uses it to take pure shooting guard and scorer deluxe Monk.

Ball/Fox
Monk
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

Score 95, give up 156

The idea of trading Russell to take Monk is the best part of the whole thing. :rofl:

Last edited:
The idea of trading Russell to take Monk is the best part of the whole thing.
roll.gif
Monk gonna be better than DLo. Don't believe me just watch.

Bunch of DLo stans....lmao y'all makin me laugh yet again.

Go on and keep worshipping your joke of a hero

Remember when ya boy said  "Everything starts with me" LOL

041115_DangeloRussellTTL-4198.jpg

If your top 5 comes true, I could see Orlando grabbing Tatum and minny Isaac.. monk could potentially fall To who knows where

Feel like nyk could grab frank and Dallas would choose between Lauri, Collins or monk

Question: could Zach Collins and Noel work?

I don't think sac would take monk at 10 being they have buddy, while Dallas has Wes

Sac should eat all the bad magic contracts+10th overall and see if they could slip into the 6th spot. They have a dumb amount of cap space and makes no sense to try and throw a load of $$ to vets who aren't making playoffs for years to come.

The fact that the Kings are putting their cards out like this takes any leverage away from them. :smh:

The way I see it:

IF Lakers choose Jackson OR Fox at 2
THEN Philly takes Ball

IF Lakers take Ball
THEN Philly trades with Sac, Sac selects Fox, Philly selects Monk or DSJ at 5 and BPA at 10

Back
Top Bottom