The NBA Draft Thread

Jon Isaac continues to look more and more like the steal of this draft.

Y'all keep sleeping on a 6'11 forward who can defend 4 positions, hit 3s, protect the rim, rebound, and put the ball on the floor though.

Minnesota better grab lor woe....or I'm making a personal call to the Nuggets FO to get the job done.
I feel Orlando will grab him if he's available

I really hope not. Orlando is a very bad landing spot for him. Orlando needs a go to man and he's not that at all. Plus I question Orlando's capability on player development. They seemed to lack focus the last couple of years. They should go for a player like Tatum or DSJ who can potentially become the main guy on their team.
Naw the Magic in best player available mode once again...they should take whoever is available at the top of the board, but I wouldnt mind Isaac going elsewhere since he plays the same position as Gordon

Just said the same thing as my guy Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat up there ^^^ :lol:

Last edited:
I am generally always pro-BPA, but I don't think Orlando having both Gordon and Isaac would be beneficial to either player.

Unless they move Gordon. Maybe Portland can swing something with Crabbe/ Turner + one of their first. They need all the defense they can get.

Last edited:
That one incident was all it takes. That a huge code man, snitching and airing private stuff that led to a breakup. If your own teammates don't rock with you, what does that tell us.

It's funny to your boy that Lakers fans don't like a "snitch" when 95 percent of the fanbase idolizes one. One who actually spat another man's name to Police, not stupidly put a video on Snapchat without thinking.

That same guy never was liked by any of his teammates and he still had a pretty aight career.

So what does that tell me?

That Nick Young is a clown who was in a clown relationship. I wouldn't talk to a 19 year old coworker about cheating outside my relationship. He didn't ruin any fake *** relationship with Iggy Azalea.

And it's funny because it seems like D'Lo still has plenty of friends in the league. Simmons, Booker, Kat, etc.

Dudes are really captain-save-a-ho for Nick Young. Baffling.

Really good, in-depth look at OG Anunoby-

He's such an interesting prospect, IMO. Very little offensive skill, whatsoever, but could be an elite defender that can guard all 5 positions from day one.

I never liked Gordon. I hate tweener forwards in general, especially ones that cant shoot it consistently. He's a solid player I just dont think he's a starter on a good team. If you're sold on Isaac you gotta get some value for Gordon instead of having him come off the bench.

Gordon is enough to deter you from taking issac? Honest question because I see that as a solid point
He had some very impressive games once Orlando traded Ibaka and moved him to PF, which is where he should've always been. Would like to see his jumper improve, but with his athleticism and ability to put the ball on the floor, he can be really dangerous.

It's funny to your boy that Lakers fans don't like a "snitch" when 95 percent of the fanbase idolizes one. One who actually spat another man's name to Police, not stupidly put a video on Snapchat without thinking.

That same guy never was liked by any of his teammates and he still had a pretty aight career.

That Nick Young is a clown who was in a clown relationship. I wouldn't talk to a 19 year old coworker about cheating outside my relationship. He didn't ruin any fake *** relationship with Iggy Azalea.

And it's funny because it seems like D'Lo still has plenty of friends in the league. Simmons, Booker, Kat, etc.

It's the principle of it. Has absolutely nothing to do with Nick Young and everything to do with D'Lo's behavior.

Anybody letting him get a pass in that situation...well I already know how you roll in life :lol:

Orlando inst in the position to think about fit and duplicate positions...they r in the acquiring as much talent as possible phase then figuring it out later...Regardless of Gordon, if Isaacs is up there on their board they will/should take him ...BPA is the way to go

It's the principle of it. Has absolutely nothing to do with Nick Young and everything to do with D'Lo's behavior.

Anybody letting him get a pass in that situation...well I already know how you roll in life :lol:
yea as far as the d lo/ young situation idk how you cant put ALL the blame on D lo....nothing to do with anybody else, that boy got weird and decided to record something he shouldnt have for some reason :lol: :smh:

I'd welcome D Lo to the Sixers for the Lakers pick back next year

really starting to think the Sixers trade the #3 to the Kings

Last edited:
And then take who at 5? And who are the Sixers getting back in that trade?

My guess is it would take the #5 and #10

Sixers take Monk at #5 and hope Dennis Smith is at #10

This is all assuming the Kings want Fox as bad as it's rumored

Last edited:
Sources are saying get ya purple and gold BBB gear ready folks...

Back
Top Bottom