The NBA Draft Thread

Agreed, Ike's defense and boards potential intrigue me more than the other bigs and their offense.. cuz the other bigs aren't projected to be defensive bigs

Ike is probably going to put on some weight as well, I expect him to be much bigger than Thomas in that regard

Last edited:
Alright, I wasn't going crazy, Ike weighed in at 252 lol. I knew he had to be way bigger than Thomas. They different body types and different players IMO

I haven't seen this anywhere. Still says he's not working out for anybody other than the Celtics
He's working out for them on Sunday. I think it's mostly if Sacramento were to trade for #2 and if the Celts didn't pick him. Sac doesn't really have anything of interest to trade with the Celtics, so I don't think the #1 pick would be on the table for them.

First Fox with the snap now Fultz with the workout, these rookies are in for a rude awakening if they get drafted by the Kings.

I haven't seen this anywhere. Still says he's not working out for anybody other than the Celtics
He's working out for them on Sunday. I think it's mostly if Sacramento were to trade for #2 and if the Celts didn't pick him. Sac doesn't really have anything of interest to trade with the Celtics, so I don't think the #1 pick would be on the table for them.
danny ainge wants more picks...

idk prolly to package to get a butler and still get a young player in the draft

danny ainge wants more picks...

idk prolly to package to get a butler and still get a young player in the draft
If they had something like picks 3 and 6 instead of 5 and 10, and Ainge was really enamored with Fox or Jackson, I could see him potentially doing something. Celts brass has been really high on Fultz all year long. They're just doing their due diligence at this point...

Multiple GM's and scouts at Kings training facility. Fultz probably just is working out there and multiple representatives from team are there scouting ala Josh Jackson's training.

Has there been any word of Tatum or Josh Jackson? With DSJ shooting up boards after workouts, I feel like someone in this draft will slide down and it's between these 2.

At some point the project wing is going to usurp the project center as the player type that rises as the draft gets closer right?

If thats true you have to think guys like OG Anunoby, Semi Ojeleye, or Cam oliver will rise a the draft gets closer.

Last edited:
Kings could have a nice lil young nucleus to build on after this draft. Fox-Buddy-Skal-WCS...don't know if they're holding onto Gay for this season or what to play the 3 for them. I would grab Justin Jackson at 10 if I were them. Give Fox some shooters to kick it out to.

Not sold on Isaac. He just screams another guy with loads of potential that wont ever reach it. Like another Anthony Randolph or Austin Daye. Plus I read a bunch of how he shied away at FSU and never really took over.

Solid role player? Sure. If he had that take over mentality, he'd be a top 3 pick.

Last edited:
Not sold on Isaac. He just screams another guy with loads of potential that wont ever reach it. Like another Anthony Randolph or Austin Daye. Plus I read a bunch of how he shied away at FSU and never really took over.

Solid role player? Sure. If he had that take over mentality, he'd be a top 3 pick.
He isn't projected top 3 tho

Did you watch him play at FSU? Or you basing this off of what you read? :nerd:

Based on everything I'm reading and his strength/weakness videos seems like he gets lost in the offense and sort of defers. Idk if it was what FSU ran or teammates refused to pass him the ball. There's gotta be something for him not to be projected top 3 based on his talent/potential.

Back
Top Bottom